Profile for M > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Between You and Me: A psychological thriller with a twist you won't see coming
Between You and Me: A psychological thriller with a twist you won't see coming

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clever indeed!a must read!, 23 April 2016
Its very rare that I get to the end of a book and want to read it all again, but this is exactly what I'm going to do!
Between you and me is a story of control in relationships but Lisa hall delivers a twist so amazing that nothing seems the same again. Couldn't see it coming (even though I tried!) VERY CLEVER I loved the way it was written and the way the twist was engineered! Loved it! I'm off to buy it for my sister

Time to Say Goodbye: a heartbreaking novel about a father's love for his daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 31 Mar. 2016
Aw what a lovely story of a fathers love for his daughter , with the unique insight of what the afterlife could be. I didn't want it to end!

The Girl You Lost: A gripping psychological thriller
The Girl You Lost: A gripping psychological thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of surprises, 22 Mar. 2016
This story unfolds as one mothers search for answers about her own child unravels a group of people linked by unthinkable acts. This tale is one for those who like a story full of twists and turns. Really enjoyed it despite the fact that it is a harrowing read.

The Girl With No Past: A gripping psychological thriller
The Girl With No Past: A gripping psychological thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars creepy, 30 Nov. 2015
I really enjoyed finally finding out what happened in leahs past ,I couldnt put this book down , great twists

5.0 out of 5 stars it's following me!, 19 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Follow You Home (Kindle Edition)
As always, a brilliantly scary could-happen story from Mark Edwards, that stays with you long after you have finished reading. What on earth happened in Romania?? Loved the twist at the end! More please!

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't let it go, 11 July 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
I let you go is a wonderful, heartbreaking story centering on the death of a young boy by hit and run.
The most amazing thing about the story being that the talented author makes you believe one thing for half of the book, then turns it on it's head. Then there's that 'no!!' Moment when everything becomes clear. No one is who you think they are!
I have stayed up far too late reading this and it has been well worth it ! Can't wait for another book, great book

The Thin Pink Line: A Jane Taylor Novel
The Thin Pink Line: A Jane Taylor Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars don't judge a book by its cover!, 2 April 2015
I thought this was going to be your average chick lit (that I don't usually like to read) from the title, off-putting illustration and blurb. What else to expect from a tale about a woman pretending to be pregnant when she's not!but don't judge a book by its cover! instead i found it really quite humorous and clever. Didn't expect the ending, what happens next!? Would read more from this author

From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)
From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars from the cradle, 21 Dec. 2014
I love these authors, together and apart they always write a brilliant and exciting tale. This story struck a particular chord with me as I have a young child, it got me checking she was still there late at night!
The story starts with 3 year old frankie going missing but what I liked about it was that there were many other stories intertwined, it wasn't too obvious and was really exciting at the end. Looking forward to the next one!

I Have People
I Have People

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpected, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: I Have People (Kindle Edition)
Iv got to be honest, at first I really disliked this book. I disliked the writing style and the soppy lovey Dovey descriptions of holly and her husband.
I almost gave up but in the second part it suddenly changed.
I thought I knew what was going on but I really didn't and about three quarters Through I did guess what was going on but was glad everything was coming together. I Have People turned out to be an eye opening, lovely tale where you really felt for the characters of mr Sinclair and holly. Highly recommended and loved the twists, so glad I kept reading!

Because She Loves Me
Because She Loves Me

4.0 out of 5 stars be careful who you trust!, 4 Sept. 2014
A new girlfriend on the scene and weird things happening to everyone around, you can only draw one conclusion. right?
I got caught out, I was disappointed by half way through the book I could see where it was going. But having read the magpies, one of my favourite books, I knew / hoped there would be more to it. Oh and there was, I didn't see any of that coming! Love mark Edwards!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6