Profile for eulum > Reviews

Content by eulum

eulum

Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint
Offered by jj-pc-store

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson WF 2530 Review, 7 Nov. 2012
I looked at loads of different printers before plumping for the above. I'm not disappointed with it's performance. It's done everything I hoped it would do with aplomb. The missing star is for the plethora of installs and downloads required to get up to date. I'm still trying to get my iPhone to send to the printer from another location outwith my home, but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it soon. All in all I'm extremely happy and would thoroughly recommend this printer to anyone.

Yousave Accessories TM Stylish Black S-Line Silicone Gel Case Cover For The Apple iPhone 4S 4G Siri

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPhone 4S Siri S-Line Silicone Gel Case Cover For 4G Black UK, 11 Mar. 2012
Always thought about buying a case for my iPhone but never got around to it. However, I decided to purchase one and I must confess that it's brilliant - what a difference. Looks good, feels very good, highly recommended.

4G Touch Twin Pack Black & Clear Silicone Protective Armour Case Cover + Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by Akis Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod 4th gen cover, 21 Oct. 2010
After a short delay, not the sellers fault, I received the ordered goods and I am very pleased with them. I must point out that this seller kept me informed via 2 e-mails re the delay and offered my money back. I declined and recieved a small gift from them for my trouble. What can I say - will I shop with them again? You bet I will