Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for VelhaInfancia > Reviews

Content by VelhaInfancia

VelhaInfancia (London, UK)

Sony KDL42W654 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED Smart TV with Freeview HD Silver (New for 2013)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware if you want 4OD or Blinkbox, and when fitting, 25 Nov. 2013
We bought this TV based on a number of positive reviews.

Purchasing a "universal" television bracket (as we wanted to be able to move the television beyond the ridiculous fixed bracket provided by Sony) we soon discovered that this is the 1% of televisions that cannot be fitted using these brackets.

A frustrating few weeks and a lot of improvisation later, we attached the television to the bracket and began our smart tv experience. - Yes the picture quality is great.
- Yes the very thin television border adds to the viewing experience.

BUT

- You CANNOT record even one programme onto your television without an additional USB hard drive
- You CANNOT access 40D or ITV player (two of the best catch up television services)
- You CANNOT access Blinkbox (accessible to almost ALL other television manufacturers).

I will not be purchasing another Sony product - after finding their services and products restrictive and utterly disappointing.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2016 4:11 PM BST

Hikers - Part One: Power (Hikers Trilogy Book 1)
Hikers - Part One: Power (Hikers Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 10 Mar. 2013
From the initial scene setting to the creation of two fantastic characters, this book had me up way beyond bed time and even missing my stop on the tube as I was so engrossed. A wonderful debut from a promising young author. I look forward to parts 2 and 3.

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly [DVD] [2007]
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Mathieu Amalric
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 9 July 2012
A truly beautiful film. Sensitive, evocative and engaging. One of my favourite films of all time.

Well worth a watch, though bring the tissues.

USP LABS PRIME 120 CAPS - "THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE PILL"
USP LABS PRIME 120 CAPS - "THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE PILL"

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of time, 9 July 2012
I have tried this product, taking the stated dosage, and the effects were little to non-existent. A slight increase in libido, but in terms of muscle/strength gains, nothing.

I would stick to creatine monohydrate and other proven supplements.