Profile for Mr. S. Gordon > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Gordon

Mr. S. Gordon (Coventry, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Man in the High Castle
The Man in the High Castle
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge potential, 21 Jan. 2015
Really hope they continue this series

EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars My phone is now well protected, 25 Nov. 2013
I looked through loads of cases for my S4 and I was glad I chose this one. For the price the quality is very good and I'm proud to get it out of my pocket, without looking too flashy or garish.

I wasn't sure how the clasp would work without a magnet but it's just the right fit, secure so it won't come undone if dropped but not tight enough that it will break or scratch the phone. My last one case had a flap with a magnet which did get annoying so I prefer this arrangement.

The 4 corners that keep the phone in place are a little uneven and I can imagine the odd one might not fit correctly (hence a few bad reviews) but mine is fine and holds the phone in place securely.

The case is quite light but strong enough that you would be confident of it protecting your phone if dropped. As it doesn't wrap round the whole phone there is the odd angle or rough ground that wouldn't give total protection but it's a reasonable compromise to allow access to all the ports and buttons.

In summary, I would highly recommended this case.

RCA Audio Cable Adapter for XBOX 360 + Slim
RCA Audio Cable Adapter for XBOX 360 + Slim
Offered by EF-Cloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for optical cable hook up to amp, 2 Sept. 2013
I'm finally able to get proper surround sound through my xbox, hurrah. I don't know why the xbox doesn't just have an optical out port like the PS3, but this adapter allows that connection.

3 PACK MATTE ANTI-GLARE GUARD FILM SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300
3 PACK MATTE ANTI-GLARE GUARD FILM SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300
Offered by Well-Goal

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as any, 7 April 2013
It's not easy putting covers on without attracting any bits of dust so I don't think you can criticise any covers for your lack of technique.

These are suitably packaged to avoid dust before you get them out and put them on. The 3 pack is sufficient if you make mistakes (who needs 10 or 12 covers?) and good value.

Colourful wallet flip Back cover leather case for samsung galaxy S3 SIII S III I9300 LTE (brown)
Offered by jntworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Mar. 2013
I looked around at lots of different products and this seemed to give good protection while being good value and not a tacky colour or material like most cases available for the S3 LTE.

I wasn't disappointed, it fits perfectly, no permanent marks or scratches, magnet works well and looks like it will last a decent amount of time. It's relatively light weight and slight for the protection it gives and it looks like it would cost a lot more than it did.

Overall, I would highly recommend it.

TP-LINK TL-WN821N 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter
TP-LINK TL-WN821N 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 14 Mar. 2012
Had a problem with zonealarm firewall which I had to reinstall or it wouldn't work, but that happens with all network adapters. Once i'd done that it connected easily. Haven't tested properly for speed and range but for the price i'm sure it will be fine.

Freedom Run
Freedom Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Back again for more brilliance, 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Freedom Run (MP3 Download)
The Rifles have dug out their own unique hole in music and I see keep digging. That is to say they've done two great albums and this is equal to them both. Love those boys.

Keep Telling Myself It's Alright (Uk Version)
Keep Telling Myself It's Alright (Uk Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fills the gap between APC albums, and more, 2 Dec. 2011
If you like A Perfect Circle you will certainly like this album, go get it. Consistently good all the way through.

Love Your Self Abuse
Love Your Self Abuse
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Love Your Self Abuse (Audio CD)
Not many people have heard of Baby Chaos but for anyone that likes guitar driven rock music you should check them out.

Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit
Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Faultless so far, 20 Aug. 2011
I spent quite a while researching beard trimmers and reviews for most of them always had some gripe about this and that, but I can't find any of those faults with this. I used to use a normal shaver with a pop up trimmer so this took a bit of getting used to but overall it is excellent. It's very conmfortable and doesn't hurt at all (the picture makes it look vicious but it doesn't show the guard on it), easy to clean as the head comes off, has it's own bag (which many don't), and especially unique is having an extra shaver attachment for those awkward to reach places or when you want a cleaner cut. I'd give it a 5* except I've only had it a few months and I don't know whether the battery will last for years like I hope it will. Still, even if I had to buy another after a couple of years i'd probably get this one again. I'm quite sure it's just as good if not better than trimmers/shavers twice the price, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2