Profile for A.D. Concannon > Reviews

Content by A.D. Concannon

A.D. Concannon

Closer To Nature Artificial 75cm Single Stem Multi Headed Pink and White Asiatic Lily - Artificial Luxury Silk Flower Range
Offered by Artplants
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 21 May 2014
I gave this a 5 star rating because the product was very good quality, I used them as a cake decoration they looked very realistic. Excellent service.

Beautiful Pink Abalone Paua Shell Butterfly Silver Colour Bracelet In Gift Box - B
Offered by Love Hearts and Crosses Ltd
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly bracelet, 13 Dec 2013
I am giving this 5 stars because I absolutely love this bracelet, I am pleased with the quality of the pink shell and the price I paid for this product.

Retro 70's Owl Blue Floral Belly Pendant Necklace - Wrapped & Gift Boxed
Retro 70's Owl Blue Floral Belly Pendant Necklace - Wrapped & Gift Boxed
Offered by Curious Cleo (UK SHIPPING)
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars cute necklace, 13 Dec 2013
this is lovely little necklace and I am very pleased with the quality and the detail on the owl. good value for money

Camille Womens Ladies Luxury Heart Fleece Hooded All In One Onesie Pyjama 20/22
Camille Womens Ladies Luxury Heart Fleece Hooded All In One Onesie Pyjama 20/22
Offered by Camille Lingerie
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cosey Onesie, 13 Dec 2013
I Purchased this onesie for a Christmas present, I'm very pleased with the quality and fit of the garment, great value for the price I paid.

Creed
Creed
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Creed (Kindle Edition)
As usual another great read from this author. I was gripped the moment I started to read it. What more can I say.

Decorated Cookies (Twenty to Make)
Decorated Cookies (Twenty to Make)
by Lisa Slatter
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book, 28 Jan 2013
There are some really good ideas in this book some easier than others, but all projects have easy to follow instructions. Great little book would recommend this book to anyone interested in sugarpaste decorating/modelling.