ARRAY(0xb0e486a8)

Profile for G. mclaren > Reviews

Content by G. mclaren

G. mclaren

Page: 1 | 2
iTALKonline Blue Retro Silent Office / Home Light-Weight USB Powered Hand Held Desktop Fan Cooler
Offered by iTALKonline-UK
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for eyelash extensions, 21 Feb 2014
Although most eyelash technicians now cure the lashes before the client leaves the salon, this fan is fantastic at dispersing the odour from the adhesive when used throughout the application, and just before misting. Love it and wouldn't work without it now.

Large Crystal Stone Eyelash Extension Glue Lash Adhesive Pallet Pad Stand Holder
Offered by Eyelash Extensions Supplies
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this, so bought another one for personal use, 21 Feb 2014
I purchased this for use with future clients, but as it is a bit cheaper than some of the ones found at eyelash extension supply websites I was sceptical about it's quality. But I used it and was pleasantly surprised to find it was just what I was looking for!

Cuticle Trimmer
Cuticle Trimmer
Offered by EasiLivingCom
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely useless, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cuticle Trimmer (Personal Care)
This was an absolute waste of money! This product isn't capable of trimming anyone's cuticles or anything else for that matter!

Miss Cop - Semi-Permanent Lip Stain - Perfect Color - 52 Framboise
Miss Cop - Semi-Permanent Lip Stain - Perfect Color - 52 Framboise
Offered by celycosmetique
Price: 3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I was hoping for, but an amazing stain!, 21 Oct 2013
I ordered this lip stain in framboise, which was really more of a deep wine colour. Although the colour wasn't quite what I wanted, I was super impressed with the pigment, felt design, and the staying power of this lip stain. I've tried so many different brands of lip stain and this one is definitely up there in terms of the three qualities I just mentioned.

Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Oestrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules
Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Oestrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot
Price: 14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helping with my Endometriosis!, 3 July 2013
I've suffered from Endometriosis for about 17 years, I've tried all the medications and contraceptives the doctors have to offer, plus a laparoscopy, nothing has helped like this! I started taking one a day for the first month, and experienced a small improvement, after that I started taking two a day and since then, its like a bloody miracle, my pain and symptoms have reduced by about 80% I would say! I'm actually able to lead a normal life! This is big for me! Its a pity the Endometriosis charity page on Facebook, doesn't have a wall I can post to, I think all women with this condition should be aware of this product.

Pure Avocado Virgin Oil 250ml
Pure Avocado Virgin Oil 250ml
Offered by The Aromatherapy Shop Ltd
Price: 9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like this product, 3 July 2013
This particular avocado oil smells terrible! I purchased it for my hair, but had to wash it out as it smells unclean.

Atkins Comphrehensive Carb Counter
Atkins Comphrehensive Carb Counter

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this!!!!!!!!!, 11 Oct 2012
Just incase some of you aren't aware, this is available as a FREE pdf download from the UK Atkins website!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 31 Jan 2012
Love these boots, I always get complements when I wear them also they are really comfortable and they are also well made, no nasty glue or dodgy stitching like some other boots I've ordered from Amazon!

USB Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable For Sony
USB Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable For Sony

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Aug 2011
Really happy with this charger, I shopped around for one and read a lot of reviews. Like all in-car chargers I ever owned, its slower to charge than when plugged into the mains of a house but that is fine and best of all is that it also charges my ipod!

Maximuscle 700 ml Shaker
Maximuscle 700 ml Shaker
Price: 3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars don't put this shaker in the dishwasher!, 5 Aug 2010
This is a good shaker but you do need to check that it's screwed on correctly or your shake will go everywhere. Additionally, repeated washes in the dishwasher eventually warp these shakers making them unusable.

Page: 1 | 2