Profile for Copycreate > Reviews

JD Bug Scooter - Blue
Offered by Kates Skates
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality scooter, well worth paying for, 14 Mar 2011
I bought this for my son's 6th birthday after watching him try out a friend's. It is fantastic; easy to put up and down, safe in terms of little chance of catching fingers etc., solid and sturdy and best of all really, really light. I was dreading walking home from school with this on my shoulder but actually I barely notice it. Definitely one case where paying a bit more gets you a much better product. Thoroughly recommended.

Crystal Blue Cufflinks, Model 6818
Crystal Blue Cufflinks, Model 6818

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 8 Mar 2011
I chose these after reading the other review in which someone said that these looked more expensive than they are. My husband very rarely wears a suit and shirt but needed some cufflinks that wouldn't totally embarass him when he did (his last ones had 18 on them!). Gave these a try and really impressed, definitely look like more than 5 worth of cufflink and now he doesn't need to worry when he (inevitably) loses one of them. Very satisfied.

LEGO Ninjago 2516: Ninja Training Outpost
LEGO Ninjago 2516: Ninja Training Outpost
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars alternative to party bags, 8 Mar 2011
I bought several of these this year instead of doing party bags for my son's birthday. I was fed up with all the rubbish and sweets that go in them so some good old lego did the trick and the price of this pack means that it's not really much more than doing a party bag anyway.

Really good small set with several bits that means that even if you don't have much other lego you can have a good play and simple enough for my 6 year old and his friends to make on their own - which was a bit of quiet relief after the general madness of a 6 year old's birthday party.

LEGO Pharaoh's Quest 7305: Scarab Attack
LEGO Pharaoh's Quest 7305: Scarab Attack
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pocket money set, 20 Feb 2011
My 6 year old son chose to order this after receiving 5 from my aunt. For such a cheap, pocket money set, there's actually quite a lot to this set but it is still relatively simple, meaning that my son was able to build it independently which kept him quiet for a while on something reasonably constructive. As with all lego it's strong and goes on being enjoyed as generic parts long after the appeal of the initial set has faded. Arrived very quickly.

Generic Boys X1124gm4 Slip On Blue Camo Wellingtons
Generic Boys X1124gm4 Slip On Blue Camo Wellingtons

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect boys welly, 20 Feb 2011
I bought a pair of these for my soon to be 6 year old boy and he loves them. He asked for camouflague boots but I chose these blue ones because they looked a little less military like - whilst still satisfying him. He's very pleased with them, especially the transparent soles and so far they seem sturdy and quite strong. Arrived quickly and great value for money compared to some in the shops.

Dexam Faringdon Collection Electronic Egg Timer
Dexam Faringdon Collection Electronic Egg Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars accurate for good results, 8 Feb 2011
So far, this has been a really great product. Far more accurate than a traditional egg timer due to its digital set up which means you can cook eggs to order. Quite a robust piece of equipment too, certainly strong enough to live through some fairly challenging experimentation from my two young children anyway... Really pleased with it.

FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC WILDFIRE GEL CASE/COVER/SKIN BLACK + SCREEN PROTECTOR
FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC WILDFIRE GEL CASE/COVER/SKIN BLACK + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great skin, screen cover less good, 4 Feb 2011
The skin works really well. It fits the phone snugly and has cut outs for most bits plus a raised button for the main power switch at the top of the phone. The screen cover is not as good, I couldn't get it to fit that well without loads of bubbles. You can still read everything but the cover is more visible than I would like, although - to be fair - I've not perserved all that match. Don't get too excited about the cloth, it's very small, but all in all the great fit and look of the skin makes this a great product for the very reasonable price, plus as it's not coming from South East Asia like many skins, delivery was super quick too.

Car (Usborne Cloth Books)
Car (Usborne Cloth Books)
by Fiona Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars great, but don't wash it, 3 Feb 2011
My son absolutely adored this. There is tons of detail on every page, maybe even too much for small babies although it's fine if the parent helps them to explore. My son played with it for ages and it was great to take out on trips because it could hold his attention far longer than other books in waiting rooms etc. Only piece of advice is never, ever put this is the washing machine. Cloth books are prone to getting dirty and we've washed quite a few of ours without a problem but when we did this one all of the activity parts got completely wrecked and never really worked again - so stick to a wipe with a cloth.

My Favourite Nursery Rhymes
My Favourite Nursery Rhymes
by Tony Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures make traditional rhymes more entertaining, 3 Feb 2011
Both my son (5) and daughter (2) love this book. Although the rhymes are the usual, everyday nursery rhymes, the pictures by Tony Ross make it a really lovely book to look at with children. All the favourites are here like Baa Baa Black Sheep, Incy Wincy Spider and Three Blind Mice as well as some of the more traditional ones that maybe don't get sung as much at baby groups these days like Ding, Dong, Bell and Old Mother Hubbard. The CD is great too, but to be honest the book has proven to be the main attraction for my two. My 2 year old loves the fact that she can recognise which song comes next using the pictures and can say whether she wants that one or to turn over to the next page. She'll sit through the entire book which is saying something given her usual concentration time for books and the fact that my son still likes it even though he's much older makes it useful for teatime distraction when they're both at the table.

"SCIMITAR" MUG TREE FOR 6 MUGS IN HEVEA Size 145x145x315mm
"SCIMITAR" MUG TREE FOR 6 MUGS IN HEVEA Size 145x145x315mm

5.0 out of 5 stars feels more expensive than it is, 3 Feb 2011
I'm really pleased with this product. The thickness of the wood makes it look and feel like a far more expensive chopping board than in it. Handles on the side make it easy to lift up off the work surface and so far it's been easy to keep clean and hasn't stained. Great product at a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6