Profile for C. WRIGHT > Reviews

Content by C. WRIGHT

C. WRIGHT "Colin" (Devon)

PRIMA Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle, Purple
PRIMA Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle, Purple
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 11 Feb 2013
An excellent kettle, I use it every day. Modern, colourful stainless steel product ideal for a gas hob. Well built, no discolouration so far. Highly recommended.

Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (2 PCs, 1 User)
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (2 PCs, 1 User)
Offered by Barcleys

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional 2010, 17 Oct 2011
Very pleased with the product, but it was expected to be good. I haven't used every program in the package yet but Word, Outlook and Excel have performed faultlessly so far (I'm using Win7 OS). I originally bought the home edition of Office for the use of Word and Excel but I really liked to had both Outlook and Publisher in the package. For some time I couldn't decide whether to purchase Office Pro mainly because of the price difference but in the end I went for the best deal that I could find at Amazon. I've never regretted it. Highly recommended.

Adobe Photoshop CS 2 (PC)
Adobe Photoshop CS 2 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop CS2, 1 Jun 2010
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop CS 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
A very powerful package ideal for digital photographers with a smaller budget (CS5 is far too expensive at the moment - upgrade later). I initially found it very difficult to use but once mastered it is a joy to use. Believe me you will not learn it overnight, it will take weeks if not months to use it with confidence. My advice is to learn the user-interface thoroughly and master selection followed by the concept of layers leading to masks etc. A number of books on CS2 were useful from Amazon but I also strongly advise the use of video tutorials on the subjects mentioned then the books become clearer.