Profile for Andrew M. Jones > Reviews

Content by Andrew M. Jones

Andrew M. Jones (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Trust Your Enemies: A Political Thriller. A story of power and corruption, love and betrayal-and moral redemption.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust Your Enemies, 26 Jun 2014
This book was downloaded to my Kindle. The story is fascinating and from the first chapter the reader is led into a story that is a must read. I would reccomend thsi book.

Mum Deodorant Roll On Unperfumed 81622 50ml
Mum Deodorant Roll On Unperfumed 81622 50ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum Deodorant Roll On Unperfumed 81622 50ml, 26 Jun 2014
This item was well packaged and delivered on time. The deodrant was for my wife as she can only use the unperfumed version. It is getting more difficult to buy this in shops, so buying on-line is the easiest way.

God, Gold, and the Floating Axe
God, Gold, and the Floating Axe

5.0 out of 5 stars God, Gold, and the Floating Axe, 26 Jun 2014
This book was downloaded to my Kindle. The story line is good and keeps the reader wanting to keep reading. The book comes highly reccomended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Body shop wet/dry sandpaper 1500 Grit, 26 Jun 2014
This item was deliverd on time and well packaged. I needed the wet/dry to remove minor scratches to the body work of my car. It has removed the scratches and I would highly reccomend tis item.

Genuine Flymo Strimmer Double Autofeed & Line FLY021
Genuine Flymo Strimmer Double Autofeed & Line FLY021
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Flymo Strimmer Double Autofeed & Line FLY021, 26 Jun 2014
This item was delivered on time and well packaged. Easy to fit it works well. I would highly recommend this item to anyone who needs to fit a new line to a Flymo XT.

Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Extension Cable 1.8m
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Extension Cable 1.8m

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Extension Cable 1.8m, 7 May 2014
This item was well packaged and delivered on time. This cable was needed to connect a printer (whose USB cable was too short) to the PC. This item is suerb and I recommend it. to anyone who has a USB cable that is too short.

Belkin PC to PC USB Windows 7 Easy Transfer Cable
Belkin PC to PC USB Windows 7 Easy Transfer Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin PC to PC USB Windows 7 Easy Transfer Cable, 7 May 2014
This item was well packaged and delivered on time. I needed this cable as I wanted to transfer all the data from a Windows XP desktop PC to a Laptop running Windows 7. This transferred everything. I would recommend this cable for anyone needing to tranfer data from one PC to another.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black, 7 May 2014
I received this as a Christmas present and am extremely pleased with it. The display is clear and easy to read. The controls are easy to use and the User instructions are on screen, The Wifi is excellent and buying books from the Kindle store is straightforward. I would recommend this item.

Nameless
Nameless

5.0 out of 5 stars Nameless, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Nameless (Kindle Edition)
This book was bought for the KIndle and waht a story it tells. I could not put it down as each chapter leads the reader on to a new nail biting part of the story. I would highly recommend this book.

4x T1283 Magenta / Red Printing Ink Cartridges compatible for epson stylus S22 SX125 SX130 SX230 SX235W SX420W SX425W SX430W SX438W SX440W SX445W & OFFICE BX305F BX305FW Plus printers
Offered by AA+inks

5.0 out of 5 stars 4x T1283 Magenta / Red Printing Ink Cartridges compatible for epson stylus..., 7 May 2014
These items were delivered on time and were well packaged. The reason that I bought singe cartridges was that I found that if I buy packs of cartridges I end up with the black cartrigde hardly used (as opposed to the colour ones). These cartridges are easy to install and give good colour. I would recommend these cartridges. .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10