Profile for emv71 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl
OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Love OXO, 24 April 2013
I love OXO products and this bowl is no exception. The silicone base means that it doesn't slide around on the counter when I'm mixing in it

Spare Or Replacement Multi Function Pull Out Spout Head For A Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap By-ATORRE
Offered by ATORRE SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little replacement, 24 April 2013
The head on my existing tap broke when I dropped a rather large pot on it and it hit exactly the place where the tap head joins the water pipe. I ordered this replacement head in the hopes that I wouldn't have to spend £100+ on a whole new kitchen tap, and have to admit to being pleasantly surprised. I was able to fit it myself, without any DIY assistance (yay, me!) and it's working great so far. I would also highly recommend the seller, as the part arrived very quickly. All in all, a great experience

Tigi Bed Head Maxxed-Out Hair Spray 236ml
Tigi Bed Head Maxxed-Out Hair Spray 236ml
Offered by Rock Monkey

1.0 out of 5 stars dont' bother, 8 Mar 2013
water would have the same effect - smells ok, sweet with a touch of black pepper - going back to my tried-and-tested Paul Mitchell!

Lolita Wine Glass Gift - Wild Child
Lolita Wine Glass Gift - Wild Child
Offered by Cadeaux Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 8 Mar 2013
Got this gorgeous glass as a Christmas present for my sister-in-law. Lolita glasses are always top quality, unique and beautiful. There are several brands of "pretenders" on the market, but I prefer the real Lolitas. Highly recommended!

Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Rhino
Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Rhino
Offered by ShopClickShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Rhino (Toy)
My husband is a huge Halo fan and I got this for him as a fun gift for Christmas - it kept him busy (and quiet!) all of Christmas Day and Boxing Day! Would def recommend for teens and adults

The Warlock King (The Kings Book 3)
The Warlock King (The Kings Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Triumph from HKW, 8 Mar 2013
I'm a huge fan of Heather's works - started off with The Strip (yes, I know, it was in the wrong order for the BBW series) and have been hooked ever since, working my way through her anthology and waiting with bated breath for each new release. I would recommend reading the Big Bad Wolf series before starting on the Kings series, so you can get the background. All I can say is, Brava Heather!

Ring Studded Wellington Black - (Womens - 8 uk)
Ring Studded Wellington Black - (Womens - 8 uk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 4 Mar 2013
Ordered these as I'm going to a rock festival this summer and they're just a bit edgier than Hunters. I have to say that I am absolutely wowed by them - they're so comfortable and really good quality. Thrilled to bits with them - rock on, Cloggs!

Death's Angel: Lost Angels Book 3: Lost Angels: Book Three
Death's Angel: Lost Angels Book 3: Lost Angels: Book Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Triumph, 9 Jan 2013
Waited and waited for this book to be released and then - ta dah! Once again, HKW takes the reader on an epic journey and it was worth every moment of my wait. I'm really bad at creative writing (which includes writing book reviews) so all I'm going to say is that if you like fast-paced supernatural adventures with lots of steamy hot characters then you MUST read the Lost Angels series. Can't wait for Michael's story and hope that Samael will be getting one too! Brava, Heather!

The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union
The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union

5.0 out of 5 stars New to My List of Favourites, 7 Jan 2013
I was not familiar with this author or their works, and downloaded Books 1-3 of the series as a package on Amazon - well, I'm darn glad I did! I'm halfway through and can't wait to turn the next page! It's vaguely similar to the Laurell K Hamilton "Anita Blake" series but a bit more mysterious (so far) as to Elise's background and a bit less X-rated (ok, a lot less!) I can see that there are 5 books in the series and as soon as I'm finished with these I'll be downloading the others immediately. Highly recommended!

MARKED (Eternal Guardians Book 1)
MARKED (Eternal Guardians Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new addiction!, 7 Nov 2012
The first book in the series, "Marked", got me completely hooked - I've just finished #3 and am about to start #4! EN is a very talented lady - if you're a fan of Heather Killough Walden's Big Bad Wolf or King series or Evangeline Anderson's Brides of the Kindred series you will love these books!

Page: 1 | 2