Profile for teesidelad > Reviews

The Crew
The Crew
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Crew, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Crew (Kindle Edition)
My first book on Kindle and it was free, well you wouldn’t have me buy my first one to find I wasn’t a fan. (Having said that I was impressed)The book was a pleasant read not hard to follow and has a few good twists in the tail.

The Next Day
The Next Day
Offered by Dirty Deals UK
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bowie, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Next Day (Audio CD)
Mr Bowie back to his best, It’s his next CD the fact that he hasn’t been around fro a long time shows no signs of him missing out on today’s music. In fact it’s better than 99% of the rubbish in the charts at the moment.

Footsteps
Footsteps
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jar Family, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Footsteps (MP3 Download)
This was released as a double single but for some reason I could only buy it as two separate cd singles but I wasn’t disappointed.

Machine
Machine
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jar Family, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Machine (MP3 Download)
Bought this single to listen to some local talent, I wasn’t disappointed and went on to buy the album and to see the band live, What a breath of fresh air, to actually see a band that enjoys playing music and bringing it to the public. This band is on the move and have announced a number of concert date since this release. Get on the “MACHINE” and enjoy the ride.

Bushwacka
Bushwacka
Price: 10.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe Myrtle Tyrtle., 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bushwacka (Audio CD)
I love this band and they can do no wrong, seen them many times and they never fail to make me smile. They are a young band who really like to play music and they enjoy it. Please please if you get the chance go see them you wont be disappointed.

The Tree Song
The Tree Song
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe Myrtle Tyrtle, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Tree Song (Audio CD)

MAYBE MYRTLE TYRTLE - I DIDNT LIE - [CDS]
MAYBE MYRTLE TYRTLE - I DIDNT LIE - [CDS]

5.0 out of 5 stars MAYBE MYRTLE TYRTLE, 6 Mar 2013

Loveblood
Loveblood
Price: 9.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Loveblood., 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Loveblood (Audio CD)
King Charles
First heard about this band on an internet site and thought I would give them a listen, Not too bad on a first play but not quite to my liking having said that they have played a number of sold out concerts so what do I know.

Samsung 16GB Essential Class 6 Micro SD Card
Samsung 16GB Essential Class 6 Micro SD Card
Offered by UkMobileAccessories
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars SD Card, 6 Mar 2013
I bought this Card to go with a Camera I also purchase.
I also got the same card free so was well surprised the Card fits well and I have taken hundreds of good quality pictures using it and I still have the free one.

Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky 10-46 String Set
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky 10-46 String Set
Offered by SUPER BARGAINS
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ernie Ball, 6 Mar 2013
The strings came in a clear bag not as shown in the picture. Having said that I have no other complaints with the strings in fact I have been back and bought more and will be going back again.

Page: 1 | 2