Profile for Mr Tedderz > Reviews

Content by Mr Tedderz

Mr Tedderz

The Contract [DVD] (2006)
The Contract [DVD] (2006)
Dvd ~ Morgan Freeman
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 4.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Contract [DVD] (2006) (DVD)
This is a rather interesting film. Morgan Freeman playing the bad guy in a film, makes for an interesting watch. Just brought it out of curiosity, as I am a Morgan Freeman fan, and I feel that he did an excellent job.

Soul Men [Blu-ray]
Soul Men [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Samuel L Jackson
Price: 6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Soul Men [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Samuel L. Jackson and the late Bernie Mac have made a great film. Full of laughs and comedy, Samuel L. Jackson at his best.

Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360)
Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game., 29 Jan 2013
This is a fantastic game. I have never played any of the Hitman series before, and I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. I started off on the normal difficulty, and now I am playing through on Hard. I would reccommend this game to anyone who enjoyed the Splinter Cell series, or just the challenge of sneaking past your enemies.

Bones - Season 7 [DVD]
Bones - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Deschanel
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bones - Season 7 [DVD] (DVD)
Having been introduced to this series by my partner, I can only say that this TV series is brilliant. If you have watched any previous TV series like CSI: New York etc then this is a series I would recommend. I would say that the series focuses a lot more on the actual process used in crimes etc, and the content is also more gory/real looking. Full of humour and awesome story lines this is a TV series not to be missed...

I would recommend starting with Season One: Bones - Season 1 [DVD] or if you have a bit of cash to splash go for the box set: Bones - Season 1-6 [DVD]

I have really enjoyed it so far, and can't wait for season 8 which is on TV in the states right now ...

American Pie: Reunion (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [Region Free]
American Pie: Reunion (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jason Biggs
Price: 6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious! definitely recommend!, 9 Oct 2012
As I have all the previous American Pie movies (including the American Pie Presents: ... series) I couldn't wait to go and see this movie in the cinema, and it didn't disappoint. It was nice to see all the original cast members from the first two movies.

I would recommend to any one who has seen any of the other movies. Still packed with laughs and fun. I also think that the ending to this movie perhaps hints at another movie to be made .... (there is only so many of these films they can make before they get a bit boring and reptitive) but I think that another would be a good idea to call it an end at.

Creative WP-350 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Built-in Microphone
Creative WP-350 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Built-in Microphone
Price: 66.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product ...., 31 July 2012
These headphones are brilliant. Exactly as described.

Good Points
- Good value for money
- Great sound quality
- Very comfortable to wear

Bad Points
- Makes ears warm after a while
- Buttons on the right ear piece feel a bit tacky to me
- Phone call quality isn't amazing, but clear enough to understand people. I guess it just depends on phone signal and what area your in
- Volume could turn up a bit louder, but I guess that's my preference!

All in all a great pair of headphones, especially considering it comes with a built in mic for phone calls, which makes it great value for money!! (Just under 60!) I would recommend to any one thinking of buying these!!