Profile for M. Read > Reviews

M. Read (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sow and Grow Bug Eating Plants - Venus Flytrap and Pitcher Plant
Sow and Grow Bug Eating Plants - Venus Flytrap and Pitcher Plant
Offered by The Gift Experience Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sow and grow?, 15 Sept. 2015
Followed the instructions to the letter. 6 months later, I threw away pots of soil. Absolutely nothing grew, not even a minute shoot. Total waste of money unfortunately.

La Riche Directions Semi Permanent Silver Hair Colour Dye
La Riche Directions Semi Permanent Silver Hair Colour Dye
Offered by Beauty Solutions uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Silver?, 15 Sept. 2015
I bought a silver toner for my bleached, probably slightly over processed hair. It did absolutely nothing. Goes on bright blue, which left me feeling optimistic that something would change. Nope, still yellow/white.

The other colours may work, but for me the silver was sadly useless. Extra star for ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flakes!, 15 Sept. 2015
Despite the one other review of "killed our fish" this flake food is great. I'm a veteran fish keeper and this, along with a varied diet of blanched, green veggies and sources of protein is fantastic.

Large flakes, doesn't crumble and break into dust like other brands. Highly unlikely this killed someone's fish, I've been using it for years. More likely died due to water conditions/parameters being off.

Schwarzkopf Color Mask 910 Pearl Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
Schwarzkopf Color Mask 910 Pearl Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
Offered by 123Hairandbeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars I have used different colours from the same range and achieved better results., 11 Feb. 2015
Didn't alter the colour of my hair at all. I have used different colours from the same range and achieved better results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Great, generic cream. Works just as good as the leading brand. I highly recommend.

Music Alley Junior Guitar - Union Jack (Ages 3-7)
Music Alley Junior Guitar - Union Jack (Ages 3-7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Small guitar that produces a full sized sound. My Son is over the moon with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Works just as good as the leading brand, at a a fraction of the cost. I recommend.

Constance Carroll (CCUK) Eyebrow Pencil - Brown
Constance Carroll (CCUK) Eyebrow Pencil - Brown
Offered by Xtras Online

2.0 out of 5 stars ginger!, 11 Feb. 2015
Although this pencil glides on effortlessly, the colour is not as expected. Looks brown when applied then when you catch it in the daylight you have two whopping great ginger eyebrows on the go. Not exactly the look I was hoping for lol

Dr. Marten's 1461, Unisex-Adults' Lace-Up Flats, Cherry Red, 3 UK, 36 EU
Dr. Marten's 1461, Unisex-Adults' Lace-Up Flats, Cherry Red, 3 UK, 36 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these!, 11 Feb. 2015
As my title suggests, I am over the moon with my purchase! My first ever pair of Dr Martens shoes ( I own plenty of boots ) and they do not disappoint.

Get a good box of plasters to last you through the breaking in period though, Dr Martens are renowned for killing your feet for a couple of wears, but it's totally worth it. They fit just perfectly and look awesome on.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as the leading brand at a fraction of the ..., 11 Feb. 2015
Worked as expected, as good as the leading brand at a fraction of the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4