Profile for Sandra > Reviews

Content by Sandra

Sandra

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Samsung WB350F Smart Camera - White (16.3MP, Optical Image Stabilisation) 3 inch LCD
Offered by FairTrade4U

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice, easy to use camera, 16 Feb. 2015
I brought this camera as a replacement for my Olympus one that was lost on holiday. I decided on a Samsung as I like their products and I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. I decided on a smart camera, because of the extra options available and just thought 'why not'.

I'm not one for taking pictures on my phone, but with this camera I can connect it to my phone and send pictures from the camera to the phone, which is very quick and easy to do. It has wifi connectivity and touch screen technology. It's quite compact and not bulky, so will easily fit into a handbag or jacket pocket. It has a nice, almost leather feel and the zoom is absolutely amazing. I used it at a concert and zoomed to maximum and the pictures where crystal and clear. When I showed the pictures to my friends you would have thought I was closer to the stage than I actually was. I would definately recommend this camera is you like taking pictures, but just want a simple point and shoot device. It does have a lot more useful features, that I haven't yet tried. So will update my review when I have.

Vax HF86-DV-A Dust and Vac Corded Floor Sweeper and Mop, White
Vax HF86-DV-A Dust and Vac Corded Floor Sweeper and Mop, White

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, 2 Feb. 2015
I have had this product for a month or so now and have found that it works very well. I brought it as my house is entirely wood flooring or tiles and needed something that would be good at sweeping up dust. The desciption says sweeper and mop, but it is not a mop, you cannot use water with it. I have another sweeper but found that although it swept well enough, I always found the floor still had a lot of dust, which was noticeable when I mopped after. I wanted something that would not only sweep, but also pick up the dust particles that you cannot always see. If you expect it to sweep up largish items, then this not the product for you. It is only really good for dust and dirt. Once you have finished using, just take off the cloth and stick it in the washing machine and you are good to to. You can also easily wash the container that catches the dust to ensure it always remains clean.

Two drawbacks are the short cord, which could really do with having another metre adding to it and the fact that it does not stand up by itself. But in all honesty, these are not dealbreakers, but VAX could do with readdressing.

VicTop® Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit FM Transmitter MP3 Player for Apple iPhone 4 4s 5 5s 5c / iPod / mp3 / mp4 /Samsung S2 S3 S4 S5 Note 2 3 /Sony Xperia Z1 Z2/HTC One M7 M8
Offered by VicTop

4.0 out of 5 stars It serves it's purpose as a bluetooth phone handsfree system, 2 Feb. 2015
This product was brought for my Son's car. When he was setting it up, which was pretty straight forward, he couldn't get the music on his phone to play through the transmitter. It took a while to realise that he had to use the aux cable that came with it. I have a similar looking product which is entirely bluetooth for both phone and audio and assumed this product was the same. My fault really as I didn't fully read the the product description which says is bluetooth for phone only.

If you don't mind using the aux cable to play your music, then this is a perfectly acceptable product to buy. We found that the handsfree works perfectly well and you get good sound through your car speakers and the person on the other end can hear you clearly. You have to set it up to a radio frequency that's not used, which in this day and age is probably quite difficult. However, being in London we find that 87.5 seems to be okay.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Case - Orange Smart View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4, Screen Protector Included
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap alternative to the Samsung original, 11 Dec. 2014
There's not a lot to say about this product really, it's a phone cover. I brought it as I like the idea of having a hard cover on my phone for added protection and this one is very similiar to the Samsung original. The only difference is that you can keep the back cover on your phone and it sits inside of this one. It operates in exactly the same way as the Samsung original, ie you can answer the phone by swiping in the S-view window and can talk with the cover closed. The price was right so, all round not a bad product.

4-Port USB Wall Charger Travel Kit with Interchangeable Plugs (US, UK, EU, AU) for iPhone iPod and other Smart phone, Most Tablet, MP3 Devices etc(Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect accessory for home and away, 18 Aug. 2014
I love, love, love this item. I brought it as a replacement for one that had stopped working. It's ideal if you have lots of devices to charge at the same time. You can charge up to four devices at once, and charging time isn't reduced if you use the maximum number. Ideal if you travel as you have plugs to cover all the major socket types. I used my previous one in the US and Europe and didn't experience any loss in recharging power or time.

20 sterling silver butterfly ear stud backs stamped 925
20 sterling silver butterfly ear stud backs stamped 925
Offered by C&J UK (expedited delivery available)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect backup for your silver studs, 18 Aug. 2014
These are perfect to replace backs you have lost from your nice pair of earrings. I tend to wear silver jewellery and it now means that I can dig out all my silver studs that I have been unable to wear as I had lost the butterfly backs. What's fantastic about these is the fact that they are sterling silver and not cheap metal alternatives. Getting twenty in the pack is fantastic value as you could pay that for one replacement going to a jewellery store, that's if they even do replacement backs.

Signstek Portable Multipoint Wireless Handsfree Bluetooth Sun Visor In-Car Speakerphone Car Kit *Black*
Offered by Victory Cyber Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but stopped working after one use, 18 Aug. 2014
I brought these to replace the handsfree system I had, which worked through my radio. The device is small enough that it doesn't look out of place once you attach it to your sun visor. There is a clip that you put onto the visor and then the speaker is magnetically attached to that. It's easy then to take off the speaker and put out of view when you are not in the car.

I connected the bluetooth speakers to my phone at home, which was very easy to set up, and they did work. However, I never got the opportunity to try them out in the car, as they stopped working. At first I thought they needed recharging, (I did follow the instructions and fully charged before use) but that didn't resolve the problem, so unfortunately I had to return them for a refund.

Earring Backs Safety Backs For Fish Hook Earrings (100)
Earring Backs Safety Backs For Fish Hook Earrings (100)
Offered by s232213

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than having to buy new earrings, 18 Aug. 2014
If like me you tend to lose your fish hook earrings or find your earrings working their way out your ears, then these are perfect. They are excellent value for the amount you get and are certrainly a lot cheaper than having to replace lost earrings.

Cast Iron Set of 3 Painted Kettle bells 4kg, 6kg, 8kg
Cast Iron Set of 3 Painted Kettle bells 4kg, 6kg, 8kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 Jun. 2014
Before buying these I had only used kettlebells in the gym. I looked around at a few and decided that I definately wanted cast iron ones. I had read reviews about kettebells with plastic casing, but I didn't want the hassle of having to worry about the plastic peeling off.

Getting 3 for £30 is definately worth the money and as you get 3 different weights, you have a choice of what weight to use depending on the exercise you are doing.

I downloaded an kettlebell exercise app to my iPad and follow the exercises using the weights, so you don't have to worry about thinking what exercises you can do with them.

If you want a good workout at home without going to the gym, then these are a definite addition to your home gym equipment.

PLEMO Magic Cube Rechargeable Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with 3.5mm Audio Port for iPhones, iPads, Android Cell Phones, Touch Screen Tablets, MacBooks, Laptop Computers, MP3 Players & Portable CD/DVD Players, Black
Offered by Avantek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely product, 2 Jun. 2014
I brought this for my Daughter as she wanted a bluetooth speaker for her Christmas present. Well what can I say, she absolutely loves it.

She has an iPhone 5 and found it very simple to connect the speaker to the phone. It's great that you can answer your phone through the speaker, so no need to disconnect from bluetooth. It's small enough to carry around with you when travelling. She says everyone that sees her with the speaker thinks it's fantastic. The sound too is pretty good, considering the cost, but if you expect good base, then it's not for you.

It's a simple speaker to listen to any device that has bluetooth. I would definately recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4