Profile for Sandra > Reviews

Content by Sandra

Sandra

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tech air 15.6 inch Lightweight Slimline Super Sleeve for Netbooks with Carry Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag for an excellent price, 12 July 2011
I brought this bag for my new laptop. I wanted something that was going to give me the protection I needed, without being too bulky or heavy to carry. This bag did the trick. Even with the powerlead stored in the side zip pocket along with a wireless mouse, the bag still does not have that bulky look. The laptop fits nicely inside the bag without having to be forced in or the bag being too big that the laptop slides around. For the price this is a good buy, considering the more expensive options out there.

Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 10 Jun. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I brought this for my Wii as friends kept telling me how good it was. I would definately agree, if you like Zumba you'll love this. Even if you have never done Zumba before you will find this easy to follow as there are lots of tutorials on how to do the moves. It's fun and energetic. Some of the workouts are broken down into 20 minute sessions, making it easy to fit in a session. Would definately recommend this as a fitness workout, it's great!

Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black
Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black
Offered by Flashtrade - Preise inkl. MwSt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust 10 inch carry bag, 31 Jan. 2011
My Son got an Acer netbook for Christmas and I was looking for a small case to store it in. Having looked at a few in certains store, I eventually found this one. It is compact and lightweight, even with the netbook and charger inside, and provides the netbook with the protection it needs. You also still have plenty of room to put other items inside. The price is excellent, and in some instances at least 50% cheaper that those being sold in computer stores.

Offered by UKDJ - DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Height Adjustable High Quality Twin X Frame Keyboard Stand With A Quick Pull Release Mechanism., 12 Oct. 2010
Although this seems to be a pretty straight forward item, I found it difficult to work out how to adjust the height and have still not managed to find out. There were no instructions in the box. Saying that, the keyboard does sit comfortably on it and does look good. Compared to others, it is still good value for money.

Yamaha PSRE223 Portable Digital Keyboard Including Mains Adaptor
Yamaha PSRE223 Portable Digital Keyboard Including Mains Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha PSRE223 Portable Digital Keyboard, 12 Oct. 2010
I brought this keyboard Yamaha PSRE223 Portable Digital Keyboard Including Mains Adaptorfor my Son who has just started learning music for his GSCE. I didn't want to buy anything too expensive, so this was an ideal choice for him, plus it was recommended to him by his music teacher. It's a nice looking keyboard that has all the functions that he needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4