Profile for Sandra > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cast Iron Set of 3 Painted Kettle bells 4kg, 6kg, 8kg
Cast Iron Set of 3 Painted Kettle bells 4kg, 6kg, 8kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 Jun. 2014
Before buying these I had only used kettlebells in the gym. I looked around at a few and decided that I definately wanted cast iron ones. I had read reviews about kettebells with plastic casing, but I didn't want the hassle of having to worry about the plastic peeling off.

Getting 3 for £30 is definately worth the money and as you get 3 different weights, you have a choice of what weight to use depending on the exercise you are doing.

I downloaded an kettlebell exercise app to my iPad and follow the exercises using the weights, so you don't have to worry about thinking what exercises you can do with them.

If you want a good workout at home without going to the gym, then these are a definite addition to your home gym equipment.

PLEMO Magic Cube Rechargeable Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with 3.5mm Audio Port for iPhones, iPads, Android Cell Phones, Touch Screen Tablets, MacBooks, Laptop Computers, MP3 Players & Portable CD/DVD Players, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely product, 2 Jun. 2014
I brought this for my Daughter as she wanted a bluetooth speaker for her Christmas present. Well what can I say, she absolutely loves it.

She has an iPhone 5 and found it very simple to connect the speaker to the phone. It's great that you can answer your phone through the speaker, so no need to disconnect from bluetooth. It's small enough to carry around with you when travelling. She says everyone that sees her with the speaker thinks it's fantastic. The sound too is pretty good, considering the cost, but if you expect good base, then it's not for you.

It's a simple speaker to listen to any device that has bluetooth. I would definately recommend.

Short Fishnet Fingerless Gloves - Light Pink
Short Fishnet Fingerless Gloves - Light Pink
Offered by 00UK00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Feb. 2014
Ideal for 70's and 80's themed events. I would say that my hands are medium sized and they fit me without much stretch. So if you have small hands or slightly larger they should fit as they are quite stretchy. For the price you certainly can't go wrong with these even if you only wear them once.

Egyptian Headress Beaded Accessory for Ancient Egypt Fancy Dress
Egyptian Headress Beaded Accessory for Ancient Egypt Fancy Dress
Offered by cosmeticsdirect2u

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 27 Feb. 2014
I ordered these for an Egyptian themed event. We rely a lot on the image posted of the item when making our decisions, so when I received this it was just a sequined elasticated headband, with gold beads. I was very disappointed with this item and have since returned it.

80's Fancy Dress Neon Party Bead Necklaces Pk 4 (struts-9142)
80's Fancy Dress Neon Party Bead Necklaces Pk 4 (struts-9142)
Offered by FOXY FANCY DRESS LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is!, 27 Feb. 2014
Not a lot to say about these. They are what they are, plastic beads. I brought them as I needed fluorescent coloured beads to go with an outfit for an event. Not bad for the price, even better with free delivery.

Duracell Pre Charged Rechargeable 2400mAh AA Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell Pre Charged Rechargeable 2400mAh AA Batteries--Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable batteries, always worth the money, 24 Feb. 2014
I brought these as I wanted extra batteries for my Wii fit and because it's difficult to prise my other set out of my Son's x-box remotes! Does what it says on the tin. They are pre-charged so you can use them straight away which is good. Worth the money, considering the cost of standard batteries.

Egyptian Collar
Egyptian Collar
Offered by UK Bargain Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Will serve it's purpose, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Egyptian Collar (Toy)
I brought this for a fancy dress event in May. Having read the reviews of others and the feedback about the collar only covering the front and shoulder, I brought two of these and will sew them together to make an all round collar.

It's nothing fancy so don't expect too much. However, it's not bad for the price and will do the job for an Egyptian outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love my Kindle, 12 Dec. 2013
This is my 2nd Kindle, I upgraded after my first one died, which was one of the originals with keyboard. I was planning on upgrading anyway as I wanted something I could read in the dark, which I couldn't do with my first one, so having the light ticks all my boxes. You can adjust the brightness of the light to suit the room environment you are in - lower setting for dark room or higher setting for brightly lit rooms. A light touch on the screen easily turns your pages and I found out this morning I can actually turn my page with gloves on, something you can't do with normal gloves on tablets or mobile phones, so no more freezing hands while reading and waiting for my train.

I love it. It's so cute and compact. I take my Kindle with me everywhere, so it's nice that I can fit it into a smaller handbag as necessary. I always make sure that my Kindle is protected, so have purchased a case for it, I don't want it to getting knocked about in my bag.

I choose the Kindle Paperwhite over the Kindle Fire as I simply wanted an e-reader and not a tablet, as I already have one. So if you never owned a Kindle before think about what you want it for before you buy.

Well done Amazon another great product.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Blue
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your Kindle Paperwhite, 12 Dec. 2013
The main reason for choosing this was the price. As much as I would have loved buying an original Kindle case, I couldn't justify spending a third of the cost of a Kindle on a case and this does the job perfectly for a fraction of the price. The Kindle fits nicely inside the plastic case, the magnetic clasp is strong enough to keep the cover closed and you can easily fold the cover back to read with one hand.

All said and done, it's the perfect product for your Kindle Paperwhite for a perfect price.

TaoTronics® TT-SH02 Universal Windshield & Dashboard Car Mount Cradle Holder for iPhone 5S, Galaxy S5, Note 3 & Other Mobile Phones of With 50mm - 100mm, 360 Degree Rotation

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 28 Oct. 2013
I brought this as I upgraded my phone and could no longer use my old holder. This is perfect as it fits any size of phone. I always use my holder on my windscreen. I have used it on a couple of occasions and it has never fallen off once, so the suction cup works really well. I've not tried the dashboard mount, but probably wouldn't anyway, but it's good to have the option as most holders don't give you two choices. I looked at a number of replacement holders before buying this, and although you can get cheaper versions on the market, this serves my need and works really well.

Would definately recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4