Profile for Alex > Reviews

Sumvision Cyclone Micro 2+ Full HD HDMI 1080p Multi Media Player with Adaptor
Sumvision Cyclone Micro 2+ Full HD HDMI 1080p Multi Media Player with Adaptor
Offered by E-Deals Shop - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gadget. A must have, 17 April 2015
Amazing gadget. A must have! It plays everything so far without issues. In this price, there is no other choice than this one. Highly recomended.

Grand Slam Tennis 2 - Move Compatible (PS3)
Grand Slam Tennis 2 - Move Compatible (PS3)
Offered by MICRO LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice game. I wanted the career section to be ..., 22 Feb. 2015
Nice game. I wanted the career section to be more competitive. Overall is a good game with nice graphics and game play.

Anti-Static Wrist Strap Grounding Wrist Strap / Band / Grounding / Band ESD Discharge - Prevents Build up of Static Electricity - Comaptibles E-Shop
Offered by TopMei

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
a little useful thing for pc builders.

Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Flip flops, Black, 11 UK (M)/12 UK (W)
Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Flip flops, Black, 11 UK (M)/12 UK (W)

5.0 out of 5 stars All day flip flop!, 22 Jun. 2014
This is the perfect flip flop to wear in any time of the day. I live in Greece and summer here lasts at least 4 months, so you understand that I'm going to wear them a lot! I just want to see how long the material is going to last, but for now is perfect. I surely recommend it.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Standard Edition (PS3)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Standard Edition (PS3)
Offered by Super-bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 20 May 2014
I wasn't ever really a fan of the series but after a friend's suggestion I thought I should try it.
Well, he wasn't wrong.This game is amazing. It has everything. From a complete arsenal of every type of gun you like, to crazy little gadgets that will blow your mind. A good thing is that you can finish the level anyway you like. You can go quite (the drone is great), or you can make a real mess. I suggest everyone to buy this game.

FIFA 13 (PS3)
FIFA 13 (PS3)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Just nice., 23 April 2014
This review is from: FIFA 13 (PS3) (Video Game)
I happen to be a fan of the series but I'm always dissapointed with the career option. There are number of glitches and mistakes that I cannot prescribe right now, I just hope the next one fixes all these.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars ...I don't know..., 23 April 2014
I 've realized that I'm fed up with gta series by my opinion always. To be realistic though, it's a great game as it comes for gameplay and graphics. May be is it's bad language that I didn't like the most, but again it's my opinion only. For the fans it should be a great must have, for me, as soon as I finished it, I'm selling it right away.

Assassin's Creed III (Exclusive Edition)[PS3]
Assassin's Creed III (Exclusive Edition)[PS3]
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A new era is coming, 17 Oct. 2013
A ''must play'' sequel of the great assassins franchise. A great new world with lots of things to do around and a great story.
Also an incredible soundtrack that matches perfect with the flow of the game.

Orchard Toys Bus Stop
Orchard Toys Bus Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and thriling., 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Bus Stop (Toy)
Another good game for kids. It combines fun and education. They learn first stages of math like addition and deduction.
Recomended for these ages.

Orchard Toys International Pop The Shops
Orchard Toys International Pop The Shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and education combined., 8 Mar. 2013
Great gift for my daughter. Not a day passes without having us play with her. This game helps kids learn the philosophy of trading.
Managing money and products combined with the winning process makes this game a great one.
Recomended of course for parents of having kids of this age.

Page: 1 | 2