Profile for Mark T > Reviews

Mark T

G.Skill PC-3-12800 24 GB Main Memory 1,600 MHz 240-Pin DDR3 RAM Kit
G.Skill PC-3-12800 24 GB Main Memory 1,600 MHz 240-Pin DDR3 RAM Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast and stable, 9 Mar. 2013
Used on my Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard in four channel memory, very stable and fast. Give maximum speed score of 7.9 on windows experioence indes (with windows 7 ultimate 64bit OS). I do not have them overclocked at all, and they still max out the index rating.

Plenty of memory at fast speed now for my editing pusposes.

RED [Blu-ray]
RED [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars RED Blu Ray, 3 July 2011
This review is from: RED [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
RED (Retired & Extremely Dangerous) is just a pleasure to watch over and over. Love the cheesy storyline and the actors do a great job, finished off with a Blu Ray disc that has great video and audio presentation.

Very enjoyable movie that we like to watch over and over.

Despicable Me (Blu-ray 3D) [Region Free]
Despicable Me (Blu-ray 3D) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicable Me Blu Ray (3D and 2D version), 3 July 2011
I must say that the video and audio are simply wonderful. The 2D disc is far better to me than the 3D version. Maybe at 50 years old, I just don't want to join the new crowd, but I really cannot stand wearing shutter glasses, and I feel that the video appears less clear in its 3D incantation. Plus the nausea that some get from shutters. It is a "no sale" to me.

But the 2D version is worth it anyway.

V-10 and A-10 as far as I go on the 2D. I will not rate the 3D disc as it may just be my personal slanging off of the product.

Maybe if we start seeing 3D screens that have a layered screen, providing depth, instead of the left and right eye being treated with shutters, then, just maybe then it would be worth sitting through the 2 hours.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2011 4:23 PM BST