Profile for Gloria > Reviews

Gloria

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 125 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 125 ml
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars It's no instant miracle but it definitely works, 22 Dec. 2011
I've been using this for about a month and already I see some pretty good results from Bio Oil. You must use it daily, I use it twice (in the morning and the evening) and I've only used about a sixth of the bottle. At first I thought it was quite pricy for such a tiny bottle, but it's definitely worth it! You must be patient though, it's no miracle.

Revision Express AS and A2 Media Studies
Revision Express AS and A2 Media Studies
by Mr Ken Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Jan. 2011
Wrapped up safely in cardboard when first arrived. The book was in new condition and the correct book hehe. I've yet to have a look at it properly but whilst flicking through it, it looked brilliant.

Thanks!

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) BlackWayfarer Sunglasses Glasses With Clear Lenses Geek NHS Style
Offered by EYEWEAR WORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and very pleased, 5 Jan. 2011
Came in a protective package of bubblewrap and then has a little plastic bag inside the glasses. Looks new, feels new. The lens were clean and un-fingerprinted! There isn't much I can pick on it besides the delivery time but that's only because I'm impatient!

Thanks for the brilliant product!

Trust Oslo 16 inch Laptop Carry Bag (Brown)
Trust Oslo 16 inch Laptop Carry Bag (Brown)

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally impressed, 5 Jan. 2011
The exterior of the product was very impressive with the cute handles that can be hidden when pushed down. When I opened inside I was a bit disappointed that the interior was very 'cheap' and the feeling was quite plastic. From my previous belkin bag, the inside where you place the laptop/notebook, there was soft velvet to protect the bag - the inside of this bag is all plastic but in a brilliant red. Don't be mistaken by me though, there is still a compartment where you place your laptop with a sponge-like material protecting the notebook against all your chargers and mouses. It also has an elastic strap on top to keep the laptop safe. The strap where you can carry it as a shoulder bag was included neatly wrapped though it did look a bit limpy but the strap can always be replaced anyways.
Ultimately, I think this item is brilliant for it's price. In general, I am pleased.