Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Soehnle 63746 Pharo 200 Clear Digital Personal Bathroom Scale
Soehnle 63746 Pharo 200 Clear Digital Personal Bathroom Scale
Price: 33.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice scale but not accurate, 10 May 2013
After reading all the possitive feed back, I decided to purchase this item.

When it arrived, it was in a oversized box,I took the scale out of the box,the scale looked nice and sleek with a large digit display, the scale can comfortabley slide under the bed.

I tend to weigh myself first thing in the moring before breakfast, however, when I weighed myself I nearly fell over the scale with a shock, the scale was telling me Im 11 1bs heavier, compared to my old scale and my nurses scale which I only weighed myself a day before, so I moved the scale around and it gave me differnt readings in diffeent spots in the bathroom,so I knew its defo not functioning propery, so I gave up and decided to return it.

Shame really, I wont bother spending too much on a basic scale again.

Cellulite massager
Cellulite massager
Offered by Cleo Health, Beauty & Wellbeing
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Cellulite massager (Personal Care)
Does actually show some improvent if you use everyday, but if you stop it, your caulflower legs will come back!

FAKE LIT CIGARETTES
FAKE LIT CIGARETTES
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 1.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 9 May 2013
This review is from: FAKE LIT CIGARETTES (Toy)
Good prank, or for pictures or drama but you will need to be a good actor and not start laughing and give it away.

Hazel Crystal Touch Table Lamp Satin Chrome
Hazel Crystal Touch Table Lamp Satin Chrome
Offered by Lighting DIY
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :), 9 May 2013
Very elegent, just love it, looks very beautiful and good quality. Just what I wanted for my bed side table.

The Wedge 50 Note Money Doorstop
The Wedge 50 Note Money Doorstop

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 May 2013
Its ok, but not suitable for door that are over cut like my one, would go over it. But look cool for a while.

Musicboxworld Blue Jewellery Box Ballerina Playing "Ballerina"
Musicboxworld Blue Jewellery Box Ballerina Playing "Ballerina"
Price: 9.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, 9 May 2013
I already have the 80s version like this, I bought this for my younger sister, but its nothing like the 80s version, its very tacky, the music is different, sounds more like an ice cream van. I cant return it either coz it would cost me round 6 quid to send it back. Not worth the money.

Kiss Kiss Rubber Stamp Ink Pad
Kiss Kiss Rubber Stamp Ink Pad

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kiss Kiss Rubber Stamp Ink Pad
I think applying lipstick and kissing would have a better effect. This didnt do much to be honest, was very fady.

Beautify - 168 Colour Mix Eyeshadow Make Up Palette Set
Beautify - 168 Colour Mix Eyeshadow Make Up Palette Set
Offered by eSecure
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 1 Mar 2013
Ive been looking for this for ages, great choice of colours, and very good quality, blends well. Similar to MAC quality, so why pay more.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, does the job, 1 Mar 2013
Quite good if you have the time, the down side is the battery, have to keep recharching every other day.

Andrew James Powerful 300 Watt Black Hand Mixer With Chrome Beater, Dough Hooks, 5 Speed With Turbo Button + Bonus Balloon Whisk
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect :), 1 Mar 2013
I decided to replace my current mixer which I have been using for years, this is very robost yet light weight, excellent quality, great speed. Very pleased :)

Page: 1 | 2