Profile for bluebellgirl > Reviews

Metallic & Cream Honeycombs -Pkt 3
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Honeycombs, 8 Dec 2014
This review is from: Metallic & Cream Honeycombs -Pkt 3
Ordered these for Christmas decorations. Couldn't be more pleased, they arrived so quickly and just as described and much cheaper than other stores on the highstreet! Beautiful metallic silver, cream and gold...can't wait to hang them up just before Christmas I'm always pleased with my Amazon urchases and this is no exception! Would definitely purchase from this seller again.

20 Pre Waxed Wicks For Candle Making Teacup / Large Candles (LX22). 120mm Long.Quantity
Offered by Why Weight Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Good glue dots, 25 Oct 2014
Used to make my very first homemade candles worked well ... Although some came unstuck but think it's the hot wax that melts the glue dot... So we tried again and it worked ... Can't wait to try making more candles

Pure Rose Geranium Essential Oil 10ml
Pure Rose Geranium Essential Oil 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell, 25 Oct 2014
Lovely smells de homemade candles today and used the whole bottle ... Arrived promptly and well packaged

1 KILO Eco Soya / Eco Soy Container Candle Soy WAX Flakes (Other Quantities Available)
Offered by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soya flakes, 25 Oct 2014
Super soya flakes... Made homemade candles today with my daughter. Very easy to use, beautiful pure white flakes which set to a lovely pale white solid mass just what I wanted. Excellent product ... I should have ordered 2kg instead of one!

Great British Bake Off: Big Book of Baking
Great British Bake Off: Big Book of Baking
by Linda Collister

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, with lovely photographs, 23 Oct 2014
Have been watching the bake off for years now but first time that I've bought one of their books. My daughter who's a keen baker sent me her Amazon wish list email and this was top of the list! So it's being wrapped as a gift, although I wish we could start baking from it right now as I'm keen to try some of the dessert baking with my daughter! Beautiful book, with lovely photographs, although some reviews had said the book doesn't include everything, I think the book includes enough for anyone to spend the next year baking through the book, which I hope my daughter and I will be able to do!

Crumb: The Baking Book
Crumb: The Baking Book
by Ruby Tandoh

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to bake!, 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Crumb: The Baking Book (Hardcover)
Bought Crumb for my daughter who loves baking. Loved Ruby during last year's GBBO and so glad she wrote a book! I've paged through the book and the recipes all look delicious and inviting. I can't wait to try out some of these recipes with my daughter but for now it's getting wrapped as a Christmas stocking filler!

Widows Peak [DVD] [1994]
Widows Peak [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Joan Plowright

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performances from some very well known actresses, 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Widows Peak [DVD] [1994] (DVD)
Lovely lazy Sunday kind of movie. Excellent performances from some very well known actresses. I might watch it again in a few months time.

400ml Elegant Metallic Silver
400ml Elegant Metallic Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars sorry I am very disappointed in this product, 21 Oct 2014
I previously bought the gold spray in this brand, and it worked very well with no problems, so I ordered the silver spray thinking that it would be the same. I used this spray to paint a plastic elephant, the same as I did with the gold. The silver still hasn't dried after more than 7 days....it's sticky and tacky to the touch...I used the same technique, and a replica of the plastic elephant I used the first time....but it hasn't worked....must be something to do with the spray....which is why it gets 2 stars....sorry I am very disappointed in this product...the gold however works like magic!

Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little case!, 20 Sep 2014
Bought for an external hard drive nice and neat, arrived promptly, well packaged!,

Schleich Giant turtle
Schleich Giant turtle

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Turtle, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Schleich Giant turtle (Toy)
Cute turtle which I am reinventing and changing into something different, so not bought as a gift for a small child! Really nice and sturdy well packaged and arrived promptly. This is my second purchase from this supplier and I'm very pleased with both purchases.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11