Profile for Mr. David Harris > Reviews

Mr. David Harris

LeapFrog LeapReader Book: Learn to Write Letters with Mr. Pencil
LeapFrog LeapReader Book: Learn to Write Letters with Mr. Pencil

5.0 out of 5 stars Practice with your pencil., 11 Aug. 2013
This book will assist your child to get their letter shapes consistent. Being interactive it can be used for self learning. Even for a five year old.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2013 9:24 PM BST

LeapFrog LeapReader Discovery Set: Interactive Solar System (Works with Tag)
LeapFrog LeapReader Discovery Set: Interactive Solar System (Works with Tag)

5.0 out of 5 stars Science for kids, 11 Aug. 2013
I love astronomy and as I bought a Leapreader pen for my Son, this was a must. Kids need more Science at home.

LeapFrog LeapReader Reading and Writing System (Green)
LeapFrog LeapReader Reading and Writing System (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic pen, 11 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old son, hoping it would assist in learning. I did have reservations, was it a gimmick?, would language be American causing confusion? I am very happy to hear British English from the pen. My son loves it and should get a good one or two years use out of it, before he grows out of it. It has to be said the TAG system is technologically very advanced and flexible. It is so easy to use especially as a self help system. A reading hour in the car is not easy when you are driving, but this system fills in for the occupied parent. It is no substitute for formal teaching but it is a very convenient supplement. It really does help and is fun. The only downside is the cost. We bought the pen, a set of long vowel language books, Mr Pencil writing, some story books and a map of the solar system. I think this is enough for background play. As my son develops, his main support will be good old fashioned paper books. Watch the video's, they helped sell it to me.

Revelation Deluxe Laser Collimator 1.25"
Revelation Deluxe Laser Collimator 1.25"

5.0 out of 5 stars Newtonian Collimation, 3 Jan. 2012
Takes the guess work (or skill) out of collimation. You do need to be careful though, as any loose fitting can cause laser to depart from the central line making your collimation a waste of time. Once you have used it successfully, then every future time will be easy and accurate. Have fun with this fantastic piece of kit. Clear skies.

Mini USB to 3.5mm Jack Headphone Audio Adaptor for Mobile Phones (See Compatibility List)

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Audio 3.5 adapter, 3 Jan. 2012
Very handy to use a standard 3.5 jack headset with a usb socket on your phone. Also, cheap. What more could you ask for.

Comtrend Powerline Ethernet Adapter with Filter
Comtrend Powerline Ethernet Adapter with Filter
Offered by NETWORK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Why fi, 20 Dec. 2010
My most convenient place for my pc, is where my BT Hub finds most difficult to hold a connection via wifi. These plugs are a genuine frustration breaker for me. Now, I really do have always connect broadband. Thankyou.

Nintendo DSi Handheld Console (Black)
Nintendo DSi Handheld Console (Black)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars DSi CONSOLE BLACK, 16 Aug. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
really good hand held console.one of best nintendo have ever made. free 1000 points much appreciated.