Profile for L. D. Miller > Reviews

Content by L. D. Miller

L. D. Miller "tipsymillers" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
I May Be Wrong but i doubt it Kids Childrens Boys and Girls Hoodies pullover hoodies hoods hooded sweatshirts clothing top present gift anniversary children S M L XL XXL . Free delivery included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the cold., 14 Dec. 2015
Nice and thick, looks warm, and quite generous sizewise but certainly not disappointed. Ideal for grandson who can always justify his misdoings. Good value for the money.

Youth Kids Childrens I'm Not Arguing Simply Explaining I'm Right Funny Crew Neck Sweatshirt Black 12-13 Years (XL)
Offered by Flip Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Says it all, really...., 14 Dec. 2015
Good quality item and exactly right for know all grandson!

Foxnovo 14pcs Different-sized Multi-color Aluminum Crochet Hooks Knitting Needles in a Flower Pouch Bag (2.0mm to 10.0mm)
Offered by Sellshopuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it needs to., 27 Nov. 2015
Good quality, nice to work with, no rough edges and pretty colours. Good to have a full set in one place rather than current motley collection of hooks.

The Lost Boy (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 7)
The Lost Boy (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the next book., 1 Aug. 2015
Yes! The previous book ending has been addressed in this, the latest book. Again, the ending has left me wondering what has happened to one of the characters but I am sure that the next book will resolve the mystery. If a book has me thinking about the story line when I am out and about, then I am happy. A good, complex, plot line although a little sad in parts, but I hope the next book is soon available.

The Drowning (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 6)
The Drowning (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books., 1 Aug. 2015
Oh no! I have run out of books in this series to read. I really enjoyed this book although it did leave me wondering on one or two points. I can only assume that, as with previous books, the loose ends will be addressed in the next book. Can't wait until I see the next in this series up for sale.

Dunlop Ladies Red Floral Velcro Slippers
Dunlop Ladies Red Floral Velcro Slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and comfortable., 1 Aug. 2015
I bought these slippers for my mother who is in a care home. The sole is substantial enough for her to go out into the garden and it is also non-slip. She finds these slippers very comfortable so I have bought another 2 pairs for her. These slippers are washable so they can be kept fresh. They are neat in appearance and have proven to be well worth the money.

The Preacher (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 2)
The Preacher (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always reliable., 1 Aug. 2015
Cannot fault this book. I love the Hedstrom/Falck story line that manages to address several issues as well as being a thoroughly good detective book.

The Stonecutter (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 3)
The Stonecutter (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 1 Aug. 2015
Working my way through these books. I love the continuation of story line for the main characters in addition to the main plot line. I also enjoy the way the history behind the current plot is brought in. Looking forward to the next in the series.

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
The Ocean at the End of the Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read for all ages., 1 Aug. 2015
Well written, as are all Neil Gaiman's books, and very entertaining. Although possibly intended for a younger audience, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The plot had me hooked from the start. This is a lovely story with just enough fantasy to be almost believable. great for older children but good for grown up grandmothers like me too.

The Stranger (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 4)
The Stranger (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this series., 23 July 2015
I loved this series of books from Camilla Lackberg's. The story lines are well worked out and almost believable! Well, if the plot(s) weren't a bit 'stretched' they'd be like real life and that's not a good read. The on-going story regarding Erica's family and background has left me wanting more. Moving on to the next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6