Profile for Daniel Harding > Reviews

Content by Daniel Harding

Daniel Harding (UK)

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep Included Screen Protector and stylus pen - Black
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price - spot on!, 17 April 2011
After buying an Apple Smart Cover the day I picked up my iPad 2, I quickly realised I needed something that would also protect the lovely aluminium rear case, as well as just the front. Nothing available at the Apple shop, but a quick scour of amazon led me to this. It shipped quickly, and was with me a couple of days after ordering. I'm only a couple of weeks into using it, but it fully protects my iPad, acts great as a viewing stand on the train when watching movies, and when folded over actually offers a better typing angle than my official Smart Cover. OK, maybe the leather isn't the highest grade in the world, but honestly, for the money this is an excellent purchase, and highly recommended.

Don't Prey For Me
Don't Prey For Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Still as good as the first time!, 6 May 2010
This review is from: Don't Prey For Me (Audio CD)
I had this album on tape the first time it came out, but over the years and across house moves it got lost. Even my mates who had it on CD had managed to lose their copies. Then low and behold, just randomly checking Amazon a few weeks ago, this re-issue appears, including bonus tracks. And its still as great as it was the first time I heard it. Buy it and treat yourself to some good hard-working british rock!