Profile for H M Hemsley > Reviews

Content by H M Hemsley

H M Hemsley (Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom)

How Can I Sleep With Your Voice In My Head [Enhanced] [BOX SET] [LIMITED EDITION]
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars How can I sleep with their songs in my head..., 3 April 2003
At last, AT LAST, the latest live A-ha album is available! The live versions of all the favourite songs are there, and you don't have to be a teeny-bopper from the 80s to enjoy it. The album contains songs from their "Take on Me" beginnings right through to their mature stuff, and girls it won't even bore the bloke in your life or cause them to reach for the Prozac! Turn the volume up, close your eyes and imagine you're right there in the concert hall! The revised versions of favourite songs bring interest to the CD as well.
The enhanced video track of the A-ha Tourbook was amusing - check out the love cuffs and latex shorts!!!! (you'll have to buy it to see what I mean!!:-))
The Digibox itself is fairly neat, but I was seriously underwhelmed by the 'poster' - a farty double sided A4 affair with the group on 1 side, taken from behind whilst on stage and taking up about a tenth of the photo, and the other side with Morten on it (a bit better).
Apart from that, I loved it, totally recommend it to you all!