ARRAY(0xf82b9e4)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Celebratory Edition
by J. K. Rowling
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My son can;t put it down!, 13 Jan 2014
Bought the first three books for my 8 year old son for xmas and he can;t put them down! Just great writing!

Takara Tomy Beyblades Zero G Series Bbg-08 Pirates Orojya Booster 145D
Takara Tomy Beyblades Zero G Series Bbg-08 Pirates Orojya Booster 145D
Offered by Japanese Store SAKURA.3
Price: 4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batter!, 13 Jan 2014
Great beyblade - my son has really enjoyed this for xmas. It didn;t come with a ripper though so good job we already had some!

Takara Tomy Zero-G Beyblade Bbg-02 Booster Shinobi Salamander Sw145Sd
Takara Tomy Zero-G Beyblade Bbg-02 Booster Shinobi Salamander Sw145Sd
Offered by EZ Life
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thanks!, 13 Jan 2014
Great beyblade - my son has really enjoyed this for xmas. It didn't come with a ripper though so good job we already had some!

Dobble Card Game
Dobble Card Game
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 11.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dobble Card Game (Toy)
What a cracking little game! Such a simple concept - easily understood by our 6 year old son. And I still can;t work out how all the cards only have one match - brilliant!

ZYMADERM 3in1 HOMEOPATHIC SKIN FORMULA. Relieves symptoms caused by Cold Sores HSV & Shingles. 15ml
Offered by Oxyvita Ltd
Price: 17.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 14 Oct 2013
I had this recommended for my sons molluscum but it didn;t work - smelt awful and not worth the money.

NLF-Marbles Goldfish Classic Marbles
NLF-Marbles Goldfish Classic Marbles
Price: 2.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 14 Oct 2013
We sadly didn;t get the marbles we had ordered due to stock running out. Too late to complain as it was for my sons birthday - they sent other types but fairly normal marbles which my son already had - very disappointed

Qwirkle Game
Qwirkle Game
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
This is a good game thought took a while for my 6 year old son to get the hang of it and he is quite switched on! Once we gout our heads round it is good fun to play and the tiles are robust. Nice carrying bag supplied also.

Kidz Labs Dig A Dino Dinosaur Skeleton Triceratops - Boys Make Your Own Toy
Kidz Labs Dig A Dino Dinosaur Skeleton Triceratops - Boys Make Your Own Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good fun!, 23 Sep 2013
This is the second dinosuar we have bought and they are such good fun - kept my 8 year old son busy for ages.

Quadrilla Wooden Marble Run Sound Blocks Extension Set
Quadrilla Wooden Marble Run Sound Blocks Extension Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Oct 2012
Bought this as an addition to our main quadrilla set. The quality is superb and as a marble run it is definitely one of the best. My 2 sons (4&7) play with it for ages - they enjoy building their own runs and then hearing the tune when the marbles go down. It has taken the younger one ages though to learn he has to tread very carefully as it doesn;t take much for it all to fall down!! Very frustrating when you have taken ages to build a complicated run. All in all a very good toy. Will buy further additions definitely!

Uncle Milton Explore It Remote Controlled Solar System In My Room - Solar System Mobile and Room Light
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba
Price: 43.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 26 Oct 2012
This is a canny piece of kit - the planets move round the sun very realistically. My son really enjoyed it for a while but the novelty has worn off and he doesn't really play with it much now. The batteries last well though and it looks very realistic. Easy to assemble and put up also.

Page: 1 | 2