Profile for John B > Reviews

Yongnuo YN-622C Wireless TTL Flash Trigger for Canon 600EX RT 580EXII 430EXII
Yongnuo YN-622C Wireless TTL Flash Trigger for Canon 600EX RT 580EXII 430EXII
Offered by YOUTULINDA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product well worth the money, 31 Aug 2014
I wanted an affordable flash trigger for my Canon 580 EXII and after many of the previous postings decided to take the plunge. I need not have worried. I use them with my Canon 6D and get the camera to control the flash. Excellent results and works faultlessly. I have used on wedding shoots with great results. Would thoroughly recommend them. Now having had some experience with Yongnuo I am now contemplating purchasing one of their ETTL flash guns.

4 Channel PT-04 Wireless Flash Trigger Control Set with 2 x Receivers
4 Channel PT-04 Wireless Flash Trigger Control Set with 2 x Receivers
Offered by UK Highland Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 5 July 2012
I was looking for a wireless flash trigger for my Canon set up but did not want to pay Canon or Pocket Wizard prices. Based on the comments from other people I decided to order the 4 channel PT-04 system with 2 receivers and I must say that I am extremely pleased with them. This is my first venture into radio triggers and it has opened up a new world of flash photography without the fear of falling over leads.
I admit that they are lightly constructed but providing that they are looked after should give a good life.
The delivery time was 2 days from point of order so no problems there.
All in all a good product and a good supplier. Happy days!!!

4 Channel PT-04 Wireless Flash Trigger with Remote Control for Canon 380 EX,420 EX,430 EX,550 EX,580 EX,5D,50D,500D,Nikon SB900,SB800,SB600,SB28,SB26,D700,D300,D90,D60,Olympus E620,E520,E450,E30 Pentax Sigma Flash Flashgun Speedlight + 2 X receivers

LEICKE Sharon iPad 4 Retina iPad 3 and iPad 2 Aluminium Case / Cover / Stand with Integrated Bluetooth Keyboard (English Layout)
Offered by Ali2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharon ipad2 keyboard, 18 April 2012
I purchased this product in February and it duly arrived about 1 week late from Leicke distributor in Germany.
It worked well to begin with but I found after about 3 weeks that it would not connect to the ipad via the bluetooth.
I contacted Leicke to tell them of the fault. The company was excellent and arranged for the free return of the product and advised me that it would be 1 to 2 weeks for the replacement as they were waiting for a new delivery.
As soon as the product arrived they contacted me to say it had been shipped and it duly arrived within 5 days.
The product has been excellent since, possibly working better than the original. Connection via Bluetooth is quick and makes using the ipad much simpler.
An excellent product and distributor.

iMac For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
iMac For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by Mark L. Chambers

4.0 out of 5 stars iMac for Dummies, 12 Jun 2011
I needed a book that gave the basic starting information for using my new Mac.
I had just purchased an Apple Mac for the first time & was moving out of the "Windows" environment into the "Apple" environment.
The book described each part of the software supplied in a very user friendly way, outlining the basics and getting you up & running.
A good basic book for getting a newcomer to Apple started.
I would recommend it to a friend