Profile for Mags > Reviews

Blue Vintage Doily Recycled Jumbo Storage Bag
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 29 Jun 2014
Lovely strong storage bag, big enough to store loads of things. I use mine for Christmas decorations and next years presents. Strong and very attractive with a lovely choice of designs. I gave one to my daughter to use as a washing bag. Much easier to store and take to the washing line than a conventional wash basket. Since ordering this one I have bought quite a collection. Highly recommended.

42 Elegant Snowflake Window Clings - Quick and Simple Christmas Decorations - Glueless PVC Stickers
Offered by Supports Direct
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty decorations., 29 Jun 2014
These window decorations are so pretty and easy to put up. They look lovely from inside and outside. Mine arrived in record time and I loved them so much that I immediately ordered another pack. There is no trace left when removed until the window condensates then you can see the imprints but once the window is cleaned its fine. I'm looking forward to using them again next year.

Melissa & Doug Jumbo Triangular Crayons (10 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug Jumbo Triangular Crayons (10 Pieces)
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 Jun 2014
Lovely crayons to aid correct pencil grip. Bright colours which need to be used a few time before the deep colour comes through. They come on a lovely container and my Granddaughter loves making sure that they are all put back in the same way up? Only slight negative is the if the crayons are left on the floor and are stepped on it is very painful. Otherwise I would say an excellent buy.

Pure Argan Oil 100ml - 100% Cold Pressed Organic Moroccan Oil For Face, Hair, Skin, Nails - Natural Treatment For Age Defying Skin, Lustrous Hair And Healthy Nails. EcoCert Certified Organic- Premium Quality
Offered by BeYouOnline
Price: 19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely oil., 29 Jun 2014
Lovely oil but takes a while to absorb but that could well be my fault for using too much. I use it on my hands and my nails have definitely got a lot stronger since I started to use it. Leaves hands feeling soft and conditioned.

Grunwerg Double-wall Straight Sided Cafetiere, 6 Cup
Grunwerg Double-wall Straight Sided Cafetiere, 6 Cup
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cafetiere., 29 Jun 2014
I bought this to replace the glass one which I smashed. Glad I did ad this is both durable and stylish too. Fits perfectly I to my cupboard space. Easy to use and clean and well worth the money. I would recommend this product.

ARGAN OIL HAND AND NAIL CREAM *TOTAL PROTECTION* YOUR HANDS DESERVE IT!
ARGAN OIL HAND AND NAIL CREAM *TOTAL PROTECTION* YOUR HANDS DESERVE IT!
Offered by Bonus market
Price: 1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hand cream, 29 Jun 2014
Lovely hand cream with a beautiful smell. Good size thus good value. It seems a little thin but it does the job well. No greasy film left on skin and soaks in quickly. I would recommend this hand cream.

BRUSHSTRIP 914MM PVC BRN BRU91
BRUSHSTRIP 914MM PVC BRN BRU91
Offered by Green Money Savers
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product., 2 Nov 2013
Does exactly what it says. Easy to fit and very effective. Much more convenient than having to put the draught excluder against the door every time it is opened. I would recommend this product. Delivered very quickly and perfect packaging. Well done seller.

Frostfire Mooncandles Vanilla Scented Flameless Wax Candles with Timer and Remote Control, 4-inch/ 5-inch/ 6-inch, Set of 3
Offered by Innovationstore
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 2 Nov 2013
These candles are amazing. So realistic without the fear of causing a fire if left to burn or the spillage of wax. Very realistic, you can choose either flame flicker or still light and the remote control is so cute. They smell good too. My friend wants them for her house now that she has seen them. Highly recommended.

Apple iPhone 4S 4G 4 Floral Flower Flip Leather Case Cover Pouch - Black Pink Grey
Offered by first choice mobile
Price: 2.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 3 Jun 2013
This phone case is pretty but it marks very easily. It doesn't seem like leather to me, but if it says its leather then it must be. It seems too synthetic to be leather. Easy to find your phone in the depths of your handbag though.

Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 Jun 2013
I bought one of these when I got my iPhone. I loved it so much that I bought a second one to keep with my iPad. Also treated a friend to one for her phone. Very useful and extremely good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3