Profile for Jer > Reviews

Content by Jer

Jer

ButterFox Deluxe 12-in-1 Accessory Travel Pack / Case For the New 3DS XL Console: Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Offered by BROXY

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 15 Nov 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I knew by the price that this wasn't going to be the best quality case, however it was not as bad as I expected. I use the travel case for my 3DS XL and I absolutely love it. Most of the accessories are not very good and I just threw them away. The car charger felt REALLY cheap so I didn't feel safe plugging it into my car. The USB cable is perfection, I use it to charge my 3DS exclusively. It takes longer to give a full charge but the convenience of the standard USB and the fact that the cable doesn't have the massive mains brink attached to it like the regular 3DS charger makes it superior for me. The big surprise however was the game cases, I love them! They are perfect. Not too thick, a nice frosted colour that doesn't block the game label, and can be used for both DS and 3DS games. I wish I could buy these separately as three isn't enough! In the upper pocket of this case I keep a portable battery pack, the USB charger, the big stylus, and three games (in cases.) The whole thing seals up nicely and is carried with me on my various travels.

4 stars only because most of the other accessories are useless. The screen protectors, headphones, cloth, and car charger are laughable in quality.

AMAZON KINDLE GREY NEOPRENE CARRY POUCH CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
AMAZON KINDLE GREY NEOPRENE CARRY POUCH CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
Offered by Cellapod

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 29 Sep 2011
I wanted a sleeve for my Kindle so I could just toss it in my bag and be on my way. This does exactly that. Yes it smells at first, but it does go away after a bit. Overall it was way better than I expected.

iClever® REPLACEMENT Laptop Notebook AC ADAPTER/ CHARGER FOR ACER ASPIRE ONE ZG5 and Dell Inspiron mini 9 10 1018 1011 1012 12 19V 1.58A 30W PSU POWER SUPPLY UNIT UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Charger for Dell Mini 9, 25 Sep 2011
Works as needed. The only slight issue is that the plug fits a little loose into the netbook, however I have yet to have it fall out so it's really a non-issue.

ZAGG Invisible Shield Maximum Protection Screen Scratch Guard for Apple iPhone 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Patience is the key, 28 Sep 2010
This is by far the best protection for your new iPhone 4. It takes a very long time to install and you have to leave the phone for a few days after application but afterwards it's perfect.

Please be aware that this does require effort and patience on the installer's part. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, I can't stress that enough. Oh and don't be afraid of the application solution; seriously, drench your hands in it and cover each piece of the shield in it thoroughly.

Reading some of the other reviews I would have to disagree with the statement that this is overpriced and not worth the money. The fact of that matter is, this is not a case, it's a shield. And installed correctly it becomes part of the phone. I've had mine on for just over a month now and I absolutely love it. No scratches, no bulky case. My iPhone looks like I just bought it, and that's what I wanted. I have a few cases (like the Apple bumper) and it's possible to use them without any issues. Personally I don't use a case. I can put my iPhone in my pocket with my keys and not worry about it at all. That's what the Invisible Shield does, and that's what I wanted it for.

Star Trek: The Animated Series [DVD]
Star Trek: The Animated Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hal Sutherland

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly Awesome, 27 Aug 2010
I didn't think I would like this but wow was I surprised! Turns out it's my favourite season of the original series. Yes I consider it a season, it has all the original actors, Gene Roddenberry, and even a few cross-overs to earlier episodes. The animation style is very basic, but it still allowed for things that just weren't possible or would have cost too much to do in live action. Like the life support belts, or the living ship, or my favourite a glimpse of a Vulcan city. I never considered the animated series to be a "real" part of Star Trek; I stand corrected. Give it a chance, you won't be disappointed.

Pogoplug - File And Media Sharing Device
Pogoplug - File And Media Sharing Device
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution, 18 Aug 2010
This thing is amazing. With the desktop software you can have up to four hard drives "connected" without any wires, something that makes using my MacBook even more enjoyable. I have one hard drive designated for music which contains my iTunes library. The Pogoplug has no problem accessing and adding to my iTunes library. The sharing feature lets me share files with my family in Canada via a simple link. The only thing I don't like about it is the colour, pink? Really? I would have preferred a choice of colours; the pink makes it stand out ahead of my other electronics and I don't like that. It's a shame really because the design of the unit itself screams for attention, the pink pushes it a bit over the top for me.

All in all an excellent solution for sharing your media. It has built in support for PS3 and Xbox360 as well which is really just icing on the cake... and another reason I would prefer it in white or black.