Profile for Anita > Reviews

Content by Anita

Anita

Muscle & Joint Gel - in a 60ml amber glass jar - With Oils of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Black Pepper and Camphor to warm and stimulate muscles. Eases muscles and Joints - Paraben free
Offered by Dawns Holistic Shops

4.0 out of 5 stars So soothing, 24 April 2013
I suffer from spondylolisthesis in my lower spine with pretty much a constant dull ache or sharp trapped-nerve pain in my hip and thigh. I tried this gel a couple of weeks and was delighted with the result. It helped immediately to reduce the pain which of course resulted in me feeling soothed and relaxed. I have ordered 4 more for friends in my walking group! Definitely worth trying.

Modern contemporary acrylic black rectangle house number - 1 to 999 available
Modern contemporary acrylic black rectangle house number - 1 to 999 available
Offered by Atlantic Hardware Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and Stylish, 6 Feb. 2013
I looked at many different styles of house numbers which are available. As soon as I saw this one, I knew it was the one for me. Neat, modern and stylish and a lot less money that others. Perfect!

Les Chansons D'amour
Les Chansons D'amour

3.0 out of 5 stars Summer listening, 15 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Les Chansons D'amour (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as part of a revamp of my in-car CD selection. I enjoyed listening to it but can't honestly say that it's become one of my favourites. Francoise Hardy has a a light, pleasant voice that brought back memories of youthful carefree summers. In the middle of one of our wettest summers ever, it did manage to make me think of sunshine and beaches.

Blue / White Stripe Drawstring Laundry Bag 45 x 70 cm
Blue / White Stripe Drawstring Laundry Bag 45 x 70 cm
Offered by Concorde Houseware & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 6 July 2011
I needed some sort of laundry bag/basket for students that stay with me. These laundry bags are just what I needed. I hang them on the back of the door so they take up no space in the bedroom. They are big enough for a week's laundry and they look nice so I am very pleased with my purchase.

Commotion In The Ocean (Orchard Picturebooks)
Commotion In The Ocean (Orchard Picturebooks)
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 30 Nov. 2010
I bought this for my four-month-old grandson. It's beautifuly illustrated and he certainly seems to be absorbed when I am reading it to him.

Ultimate Dolly Parton
Ultimate Dolly Parton
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 30 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Dolly Parton (Audio CD)
This is a great CD. It lifts my spirits and makes me feel happy every time I play it.