ARRAY(0xad0468dc)

Dvd ~ Omar Sharif
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these old films, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Doctor Zhivago [1965] [DVD] (DVD)
Dr Zhivago is one of my all time favourite films & is almost as old as I am. A wonderful love story, but it does leave you wondering what happens next to Lara's daughter.

It's All Gone Pete Tong [DVD]
It's All Gone Pete Tong [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Kaye
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, 11 Dec 2012
Not having heard of the film before. When it was recommended to me I thought yeah ok.. I'll give it a go. Since then I've watched it a dozen times & I have to say the film remains as good as it was the first time I watched it.

Ford Escort and Orion Service and Repair Manual: 1990-2000: H to X reg (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals: 1737)
by John S. Mead
Price: 14.73

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say.. It's a car manual., 11 Dec 2012
Bought this book for my mum who is English, but lives & in Spain. Having a book in English which is very easy for her to read, follow & understand has been a great help.

France (Michelin Wall Maps)
France (Michelin Wall Maps)
by Michelin
Edition: Map
Price: 10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent map, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: France (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
Very big map. Loads of detail, even includes part of the map of Spain & other bordering countries. Very pleased :)

Ed Hardy Death or Glory Duffle bag black/grey
Ed Hardy Death or Glory Duffle bag black/grey
Offered by Direct Cosmetics
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, 11 Dec 2012
I love this bag.. Just right for an Ed Hardy fan to use as a weekend away or sports bag (My 14 year old son said he wants it for his school bag lol)

Spain & Portugal, tubed Wall Maps Countries & Regions: NG.P622070 (Reference - Countries & Regions)
by National Geographic Maps
Edition: Map
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good map, 11 Dec 2012
The map it self is excellent, just a bit smaller than I imagined, but that's my fault for not checking the size before I bought it.
I would definitely buy a similar map again though.

A Real Boy: How Autism Shattered Our Lives - and Made a Family from the Pieces
A Real Boy: How Autism Shattered Our Lives - and Made a Family from the Pieces
by Christopher Stevens
Price: 6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a 'must read' book., 14 May 2012
My husband & two of my children are autistic (My youngest is severely non verbal autistic) So my heart really went out to this family. It was a brilliant read & I've passed the book on to loads of my family & friends who have all said they now understand autism a lot better.

I do know from first hand experience that not all A.S.D children/adults are the same. Still.. I would highly recommend 'A Real Boy' to anyone. Especially anyone who has no idea how hard life with an autistic child can be. While at the same time, the huge amount of joy an autistic child can bring & knowing that seeing the world through different eyes isn't all that bad.

Rocket Dog Blendz - 8.0 UK - Floral
Rocket Dog Blendz - 8.0 UK - Floral

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots., 14 May 2012
Really Love these boots. Great fit & sooooo comfortable. Look great with leggings or a skirt.
Shame they don't come in more colours.