Profile for L Brown > Reviews

The E-Myth Revisited
The E-Myth Revisited
Price: 7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 21 Sep 2013
This is quite simply the best business book I've read, bar none! I've recommended it to so many friends who are struggling with their businesses.

How To Get to the Top of Google - The Plain English Guide to SEO (including Penguin 2.1, Panda and EMD updates) (Online Marketing Guides from Exposure Ninja)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I googling love this book!, 25 Jun 2013
At last, a book that does exactly what it says and in plain English! I love this book and wish I'd read it months ago instead of blindly staggering around listening to snippets of advice from others. If you like gobbledygook then don't buy this book but if you want a book that explains what you need to do to get to the top of google in plain, easy to understand speak then buy it!

The Botty Rules
The Botty Rules
by Nigel Botterill

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put It Down!, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Botty Rules (Paperback)
I read this book on holiday and it's the first time I've EVER come back from a holiday desperate to get back to work to apply my new found motivation.

I think it's the type of book you either get or you don't - if you don't then put it down and move on, but if you do then I'd say you could reap huge benefits.

I've printed off a few snippets and have them on my office wall and on my office door it say's 'No one ever got rich by having a lie in or watching TV, you 've got to work, really hard!!" It's the first thing I see and when I step over that threshold I get down to business, no more procrastination for me!

Thanks Nigel!