Profile for dot > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War
Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug 2014
Brilliant after watching film decided to read the book and was not dissapointed!

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by homeware2-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug 2014
The loom bands came quickly and my granddaughter was delighted with them. Good value for money!

Technoline WS-9130- Digital Weather Station with Outdoor Sensor and Radio Controlled Clock
Offered by Youshiko

5.0 out of 5 stars This weather station was very easy to set up, 16 July 2014
This weather station was very easy to set up. It was well wrapped and came promptly although I've only had it for a week it seems to be forecasting accurately. Very pleased!

SupaHome Galvanised Line Prop
SupaHome Galvanised Line Prop
Offered by Direct Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Prop, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: SupaHome Galvanised Line Prop
Arrived promptly, we'll wrapped. Haven 't been using it for long but seems well made! Will have to see how it weathers in our climate.

Mrs Caldicot's Knickerbocker Glory
Mrs Caldicot's Knickerbocker Glory

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 1 Jun 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and recommend that anyone over the age of 60 should read it.I thought the bit about the coke was really funny, The whole book was very poignant and it proves life can be sweet even when you are old!

Humax HDR-2000T 500GB Freeview HD Digital TV Recorder
Humax HDR-2000T 500GB Freeview HD Digital TV Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Humax Recorder, 1 May 2014
I absolutely love this recorder! I had a DVD recorder before and this is so much better. I am 71 years of age and I thought I would find it difficult to set up but I had no problems at all, Fantastic machine!

Draper 12914 Stack of Chairs Cover
Draper 12914 Stack of Chairs Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover for chairs, 29 Nov 2013
This cover was big enough to fit four stacked chairs. It was made of very strong material. It arrived promptly and I would have no hesitation in reccommending this seller to anyone!

RUSSELL HOBBS Kettle filter for 13355 (2-Section)
RUSSELL HOBBS Kettle filter for 13355 (2-Section)
Offered by StormBrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, 1 Nov 2013
The filter was fine and it arrived promptly but I thought the size of the packaging for such a small item was ridiculous. It was in a box measuring 9" by 5" with no packaging inside to stop the filter shaking around.It could easily have been sent in a jiffy bag, however it arrived intact and I am pleased with it!

Ice Angel
Ice Angel

4.0 out of 5 stars ICE ANGEL, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ice Angel (Kindle Edition)
Nice gentle love story set in a byegone era.I enjoyed it and would reccomend it to anyone who likes romantic tales.

Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black
Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Webcam, 22 Sep 2012
As this was the first time I had used a webcam I wasn't sure what to expect but this webcam was so easy to set up. It works really well and we have great pictures with it. I was very pleased how quickly it was delivered, overall I am extremely satisfied with this product and will have no hesitation in ordering from Amazon again!

Page: 1 | 2