Profile for Mami Em > Reviews

Content by Mami Em

Mami Em

Catching the Wolf of Wall Street: More Incredible True Stories of Fortunes, Schemes, Parties, and Prison
by Jordan Belfort

5.0 out of 5 stars One Vey Happy Boyfriend!, 2 Jan. 2011
I personally wouldn't know whether this book is any good but the fact that I have had zero conversation from my other half since xmas day due to his head being glued into this book, I'm guessing that it's a great read! In fact the only reason I am reviewing my products is due to him reading this & I have nothing else to do! :)

Peppa Pig: Peppa Goes Swimming
Peppa Pig: Peppa Goes Swimming
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Splish Splash Splosh Splish Oink!, 2 Jan. 2011
A book to go with the swimming episode, this happens to be one of my daughters favourite episodes so this book was very well received on Xmas morning! It's really thin too so nice & handy to slip into the baby bag when you're out & about too.

Integral Mobile Card Reader 9-in-1
Integral Mobile Card Reader 9-in-1

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB LITTLE BARGAIN!, 2 Jan. 2011
I bought this way over a year ago now & for the little money it cost has been a fab product! Unlike some other cheap card readers my friends have used, this one is hard wearing & as I am seriously clumsy & break most things I own I can say it was well worth every penny & is still in tact & working perfectly!

Would 100% recommend to anyone!

Peppa Pig: Peppa's Super Noisy Sound Book
Peppa Pig: Peppa's Super Noisy Sound Book
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Noisy = Happy Daughter!, 2 Jan. 2011
This book is fab! Unlike so many other sound books out there with 5 sounds max, this one has 18 different sounds!!

My 22 month old daughter loves it & since Christmas day has been loving this book! Her favourite is the munching noise on the salad bowl picture, which makes her giggle for some reason! The story is great too & this product will make even the most extreme Peppa fan happy for a good while.