Profile for Nuria > Reviews

Content by Nuria

Nuria (Lanzarote, Canary Island)

Rockport Men's Dressports Plaintoe Shoe
Rockport Men's Dressports Plaintoe Shoe
Offered by Coutinho

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing ALL WRONG, 26 Dec. 2011
The sizes listed ARE NOT UK SIZES BUT AMERICAN! Sooooooooooooo upset as I purchased these as a Christmas present for my father, who lives in Australia. At first I was so happy that they arrived the day before my flight...however as I was about to pack them, I noticed the packaging said 'US 8' and I had ordered a 'UK 8'.

I immediately emailed Amazon customer service and received a reply stating that there was a misprint on not only the box but also inside the shoe!

So in good faith, I have lugged them to Australia and yesterday my father's joy at receiving these shoes was quickly replaced with one of absolute disappointment and frustration all round upon finding that the shoes did not fit!

Now I have to pack them back in the suitcase for their long journey home and my Dad did not get the Christmas present he sought!

The product info is misleading as is the customer service!

Bridget Jones 2: The Edge of Reason [DVD] [2004]
Bridget Jones 2: The Edge of Reason [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Renée Zellweger
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Bridget Jones 2 The Edge of Reason, 3 Feb. 2005
Whilst in general sequels never live up to one's expectations, a massive crush on one of the leading men and a hunger to see what happens next, even if have read the book, will have you desperately rushing to see this...which I did in SPANISH!!! (I live in the Canary Islands!) I am totally biased of course when it comes to this film(s)... because face it ladies (in my age group) we've all been there done that and no doubt will continue to do so til we meet our own Mr. Darcy! One of the highlights for me was the fight scene in the movie..between Mr. Darcy & Cleaver (not saying anymore), which made me laugh so much, I nearly got thrown out of the movie theatre!!
So in conclusion...Bridget Jone's of the world and ladies lusting for more of Mr Darcy's flesh, literally...WATCH THIS!