Profile for Annienab > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Stuart the Grumpy Reindeer
Stuart the Grumpy Reindeer

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming Christmas story., 9 Nov. 2015
This is lovely story, which is nicely written in rhyme. Stuart the Grumpy Reindeer is a likeable character, even when he's being really grumpy! The illustrations are simple, but their simplicity appealed to my pre school children, especially the character of Stuart, who looks cute, while still coming across as a right grump! I would recommend this story as an alternative to the normal Christmas stories. This is the first kindle children's book that I have bought and I'm glad that I did as my children really loved Stuart.

Black Goatskin Semi Dress Kilt Sporran
Black Goatskin Semi Dress Kilt Sporran
Offered by Macdonald Sporrans

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money., 28 Oct. 2015
Really good value for money and the sporran looks really good. Only niggle, is that the clasp is difficult to close. Apart from that I would certainly recommend this product.

Who's in the Loo?
Who's in the Loo?
by Jeanne Willis
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Great story - Book not is such good conditon, 28 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Who's in the Loo? (Board book)
Really good story, very amusing and it will appeal to a wide range of children due to it's humour.
However, I was a bit disappointed when this book arrived. It was listed as in very good condition, but in my opinion it is only in fair condition, as the spine and other parts of the book were faded and appeared worn and tired. I would give the story and illustrations four stars, however I gave three stars due to the condition of the book.

Operation Midnight: World War 2 Action and Adventure Novel
Operation Midnight: World War 2 Action and Adventure Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Super read., 13 Mar. 2015
I loved this book. The characters and settings were so believable that you actually felt that you were there with them. The writing was very descriptive and vivid.

Love Me for Me
Love Me for Me

3.0 out of 5 stars The best part for me was the mystery around the letter ..., 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Love Me for Me (Kindle Edition)
After reading the other reviews I was keen to read this book. It was ok, but out of the other six books that I read on holiday, I would say that this was the poorest. I felt that the main character seemed to do nothing but cry throughout the whole book and the plot was all a bit too predictable. The best part for me was the mystery around the letter that the main character found. However, in the end that too turned out to be disappointing as well.

Night Monkey, Day Monkey
Night Monkey, Day Monkey
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bedtime story for children, 13 April 2014
This is a lovely story. I read this book within my work to children who have sleep issues, as it shows day and night patterns. It is also a nice story about friendship. It's a Julia Donaldson book and like all her other books it's very good and it rhymes as well.

Willow Tree Happiness Figurine
Willow Tree Happiness Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Figure, 13 April 2014
I bought this as a present and my friend was delighted with it. The birds are not as blue as they are shown in the picture and in actual fact they are much nicer than shown in the picture.

Spring 4 Person Hamper
Spring 4 Person Hamper
Offered by VBS Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hamper, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Spring 4 Person Hamper
I bought this for a present and had it delivered straight to the recipient, so I didn't actually see the basket. My friend was delighted with it and said that the quality and look of the basket was very good.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes for the money., 13 April 2014
Nice shoes and the colour is lovely. They quite narrow and need to be stretched slightly before they are totally comfortable. If you have a broad foot then perhaps it would be better to get the bigger size. However, they should stretch with wearing.

See You In My Dreams
See You In My Dreams

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun read, 12 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book, but felt the ending was a bit rushed and didn't follow through as much as I would have liked it to. If you're looking for a light entertaining read, then I would definitely recommend this book to you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3