Profile for Annienab > Reviews

Night Monkey, Day Monkey
by Lucy Richards
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bedtime story for children, 13 April 2014
This is a lovely story. I read this book within my work to children who have sleep issues, as it shows day and night patterns. It is also a nice story about friendship. It's a Julia Donaldson book and like all her other books it's very good and it rhymes as well.

Willow Tree Happiness Figurine
Willow Tree Happiness Figurine
Price: 16.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Figure, 13 April 2014
I bought this as a present and my friend was delighted with it. The birds are not as blue as they are shown in the picture and in actual fact they are much nicer than shown in the picture.

Spring 4 Person Hamper
Spring 4 Person Hamper
Offered by MightyFine Websites Ltd
Price: 58.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hamper, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Spring 4 Person Hamper
I bought this for a present and had it delivered straight to the recipient, so I didn't actually see the basket. My friend was delighted with it and said that the quality and look of the basket was very good.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes for the money., 13 April 2014
Nice shoes and the colour is lovely. They quite narrow and need to be stretched slightly before they are totally comfortable. If you have a broad foot then perhaps it would be better to get the bigger size. However, they should stretch with wearing.

See You In My Dreams
See You In My Dreams
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun read, 12 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book, but felt the ending was a bit rushed and didn't follow through as much as I would have liked it to. If you're looking for a light entertaining read, then I would definitely recommend this book to you.

Camper Twins 21886-001 Shoe Women 38
Camper Twins 21886-001 Shoe Women 38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 8 Feb 2014
Typical Camper shoes - lovely to look at and a great fit - very comfy. If there's a down side it's the price, but you only get what you pay for and they are worth it.

Doc McStuffins 20cm Soft Toy (Styles May Vary)
Doc McStuffins 20cm Soft Toy (Styles May Vary)
Offered by The Global Trader
Price: 8.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough toy, 8 Feb 2014
I was a bit disappointed when the toy arrived, as I thought it would be much bigger (my mistake for not considering the measurements). I ended up purchasing a much larger Doc McStuffins doll which was in a box for just 1.50 more than I spent on the 20cm one.

Rotary Gents Ultra-Slim Bracelet Watch GB00793-09
Rotary Gents Ultra-Slim Bracelet Watch GB00793-09
Offered by H S Johnson
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely classic watch, 8 Feb 2014
Delighted with this watch that I purchased as a birthday present. It has a slim bracelet and a timeless classic look to it. My brother was delighted with it and it looks great on his wrist. Would recommend - great value for money.

Eugenie's Story (Swallowcliffe Hall Book 4)
Eugenie's Story (Swallowcliffe Hall Book 4)
Price: 1.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and entertaining read., 8 Feb 2014
Enjoyed this story about life above stairs. It follows the life and dreams of Eugenie and her full social life in London and Swallowcliffe. It was a light, easy and enjoyable read and humorous at times.

Animal Praise Reward Stickers
Animal Praise Reward Stickers
Offered by School Stickers
Price: 2.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough!, 15 July 2013
These are ok stickers, but nothing special. I have purchased stickers from the pound shop and they were every bit as good and I received more stickers for my money. Overall, I wouldn't rush to buy these again!

Page: 1 | 2