Profile for Lorna > Reviews

MERRY CHRISTMAS Mens Funny Printed T-Shirt (M) [Apparel]
Offered by Direct 23 Ltd
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 2 Feb 2014
This was lovely quality and the fabric was already nice and soft. However, the medium did come up quite small in size.

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
Price: 13.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, 2 Feb 2014
My daughter has really sensitive skin and these are the only wipes that she can use. The only problem that I have is they can be difficult to get out one at a time.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 7.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Great breast pads, 4 Nov 2013
I have now tried several different brands and find these to be the best as they are the only ones that don't irritate or itch me. I was just a little frustrated that it was an ' add on' item so I could only get it if I was ordering something else.

Sensor Light
Sensor Light
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for night feeds., 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
I leave this on all night. It has a nice dim blue glow, which is just bright enough for night feeds but dim enough to sleep with it on. Really pleased with it.

EASY FIT ADJUSTABLE SWIVEL IN CAR UNIVERSAL AIR VENT MOUNT MOUNTING HOLDER CRADLE BRACKET FOR IPHONE 3 4 4S WORK WITH WITHOUT CASE

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke., 7 Sep 2013
This broke the moment my husband tried to adjust where he had first fitted it in the car. It was then difficult to get the broken piece out of the air vent!

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Nokia Lumia 820 - Purple
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 7 Sep 2013
I really like this. It is nice quality and does fit the phone perfectly. It can be slightly awkward if you want to briefly hold the phone between your ear and your neck without using your hand, as the credit card section gets in the way.

CSI New York: Complete Season 8 [DVD]
CSI New York: Complete Season 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise
Price: 12.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, arrived pretty quick., 7 Sep 2013
We are happy with the DVD set. All ready to watch the last ever season now!!!
We have found that we have had to watch it through the laptop though and not our DVD player. I think this may be a fault with a DVD player but I don't know for definite, as some DVDs seem to play on it fine.

Leather Picture Frame In Brown By Tumble & Hide . Travel photo frame
Leather Picture Frame In Brown By Tumble & Hide . Travel photo frame
Offered by Bournebrookleather
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality, 12 July 2013
I have bought this as a gift for my husband for our 3rd wedding anniversary, so hopefully he will like it. It is beautiful quality and I think it will look lovely on his desk when he works away.

Sage Brown Genuine Leather Brown Tri-Fold Mini Photo Frame
Sage Brown Genuine Leather Brown Tri-Fold Mini Photo Frame
Offered by Sage Brown London

3.0 out of 5 stars I decided to return the product., 12 July 2013
This item was lovely quality, I just hadn't realised how small it was. For some reason I had thought it would carry 6 by 4 inch photos, but I think it was more like 6 by 4cm so I was just too small.

Brand New Electric Silver Rechargeable EU Plug Personal Nose Ear Hair Trimmer Hygienic Cleaner Clipper
Offered by SuperDeal
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift, 12 July 2013
I haven't used this myself but as far as I know my Dad is very happy with it (I would have heard moaning otherwise!).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4