Profile for Padraig John Harper > Reviews

Content by Padraig John H...

Padraig John Harper

Page: 1 | 2
Metal Gear Solid HD - Collection (Xbox 360)
Metal Gear Solid HD - Collection (Xbox 360)
Price: 14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal!!!, 8 May 2013
I have never played any of the games from this series before but it has been recommended to me countless times by many people. So far I've played sons of liberty and having a great time doing so!!! Cannot wait to try the rest and for the price it is a steal for 3 games!

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PS3)
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PS3)
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet game, 8 May 2013
This is a really fun racing game. I am a big fan of the first motorstorm and this lives up to greatness of the first one

Paramore
Paramore
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Paramore (MP3 Download)
This is one of the best albums of the year so far! And Hayley's voice is absolutely brilliant in all the songs

Dogme Uncut: Lars von Trier, Thomas Vinterberg, and the Gang That Took on Hollywood: Lars Von Trier, Thomas Vinterburg, and the Gang That Took on Hollywood
by Jack Stevenson
Price: 11.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 May 2013
I needed this to help me write an essay for one of my courses at university. It is an interesting read in its own right and helped me to appreciate the dogme95 movement.

Save Rock And Roll [+digital booklet]
Save Rock And Roll [+digital booklet]
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 8 May 2013
I have been a really big fan of fall out boy for years and it is good to have them back!!! I listen to this album over and over again. The download is easy and quick.

Xbox LIVE 2100 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)
Xbox LIVE 2100 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2013
Good deal for this amount of xbox live points this would cost quite a bit more in a high street shop

Page: 1 | 2