Profile for J. Feasey > Reviews

Content by J. Feasey

J. Feasey "mother of the boys" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Mathmatical Pi Sign Design Socks (X6N037)
Mathmatical Pi Sign Design Socks (X6N037)
Offered by Rushjets (inflightgoods)
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars present for a maths genius, 1 Jan 2014
What do you get for novelty socks from 'Santa' for a maths genius? These will do. Not sure how long the pattern stuck on the side will last but for a novelty gift it does well.

Greatest Movie Themes
Greatest Movie Themes
Price: 8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 1 Jan 2014
The only comment is that sometimes the music can seem a little tinny, but as background music it is fine and the length of the album gives some great value.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comedy sitcom, 1 Jan 2014
I bought this for my son for Christmas as I know all the family can watch this series and appreciate the humour. It is a series that old and young alike can watch comfortably together with intelligent humour and a good mix of characters who over the series grow and experience life.

Naked Heat (Nikki Heat series Book Two) (Castle)
Naked Heat (Nikki Heat series Book Two) (Castle)
Price: 5.31

3.0 out of 5 stars If you watch the series read the books, 31 Aug 2013
If you are a fan of Castle, then reading the books is a back up as you hear about the books regularly in the series dialogue. Although the character names are different it is obvious that the characters are pretty much the same as the TV show so I tend to imagine the programme actors as the book characters. The story is predictable and is unlikely to be a best seller. However if you know the TV show it is worth an easy read.

Brabantia Profile Line Thermal Ice Scoop - Stainless Steel
Brabantia Profile Line Thermal Ice Scoop - Stainless Steel
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Part of a series of kitchen implements, 31 Aug 2013
I have been building up on my collection of the Brabantia Profile Line and when my last ice cream scoop fell to pieces it was natural to change it to this one as part of the series. It works well, especially if you have a jug of hot water to keep the scoop slightly warm between servings. If you don't do this it does become difficult to serve the last scoops. But stylish and useful.

Brabantia Profile Line Wall Rail - Stainless Steel
Brabantia Profile Line Wall Rail - Stainless Steel
Price: 10.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Part of a set for stylish kitchen, 24 Feb 2013
I have previously kept my kitchen tools in a pot but as part of space saving thought I might get this rail. The hooks are movable so you can put them where you want them to suit the tools you up up and there is capacity that if I wanted to I could get a second rail that will fit into the original one to extend the length as it comes with a joint to extend. If you are building up a set of tools this seems a good one to fit any kitchen large and small and to have tools to go where you want them to.

Brabantia Profile Line Vegetable Spoon - Non Stick
Brabantia Profile Line Vegetable Spoon - Non Stick
Price: 5.75

4.0 out of 5 stars part of a set, 24 Feb 2013
I bought this as part of extending my set of this stylish set of kitchen tools. The handle feels comfortable and I have used this plenty of times since. If you are planning on a set of kitchen tools I would recommend this set. Especially as it is one that can be added too.

Brabantia Profile Line Skimmer/Strainer - Stainless Steel
Brabantia Profile Line Skimmer/Strainer - Stainless Steel
Price: 5.75

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish set, 24 Feb 2013
I bought this as part of extending my range of Brabantia profile line. The handle is comfortable to use and strong. I bought this ahead of the slotted spoon and am not sure I will get the spoon as this strainer will double up for that job too. I have not used it as a skimmer but have used to to strain water and from a small pan. Not sure how good it would be from a large pan. I would recommend this product.

Henderson`s Boys: One Shot Kill
Henderson`s Boys: One Shot Kill
by Robert Muchamore
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars good book series for teenage boys, 8 Dec 2012
I bought the first book in this series for my boys to see what they thought. They read them straight away. When this latest in the series came out it was taken away from me immediately to be read. So if you have teenage boys who you would are trying to encourage to read, this is the book series. Well constructed stories that catch the imagination.

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Women's Backpack - Black/Thunder, 10 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Women's Backpack - Black/Thunder, 10 lt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag., 8 Dec 2012
This bag is fine for a day trip of to work. the key holder on the inside is useful as well. My only criticism is that there is only really the main bag area and it would be good to have a separate zipped up area on the front or side to put some small items in otherwise they get lost in the main bag area. However it is comfortable and adequate for my use.

Page: 1 | 2