Profile for LR Nutt > Reviews

Content by LR Nutt

LR Nutt

Page: 1 | 2
The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)
The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 7 Dec 2014
Usual twists and turns from Baldacci as we've come to know and love.

Fabric Santa & Tree Advent Calendar
Fabric Santa & Tree Advent Calendar
Offered by Compura

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good calendar, 23 Nov 2014
Very nice and I have high standards! I was a bit worried by some of the negative comments but have to say it's perfectly fine and I found the pockets a good size. Also I didn't understand the comment about the numbers not being in order as this is clear from the picture and one of the reasons why I bought it as I just find it too boring with them in order!

Since I Saw You Last
Since I Saw You Last

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute masterpiece, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Since I Saw You Last (Audio CD)
Just as expected this album doesn't just live up to expectations but far exceeds them, very mature and clever songwriting, beautifully delivered.

9m 32 Flag Sweden Swedish Material Bunting
9m 32 Flag Sweden Swedish Material Bunting
Offered by Leomay Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality - last, 4 July 2014
Great, we used them to decorate our car and hall for our Wedding and 11 months later the ones in our classic Land Rover still looks great, would definitely recommend them.

KOOLART Cartoon Caricature Style of Land Rover Landrover Series II Green Womens T-Shirt - Black Small
Offered by Classic Retro

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 July 2014
Bought this as a matching pair with a men's one for my husband - silly I know but it's just a bit of fun and it's awesome. Great fit as well which I wasn't necessarily expecting at the price.

The Truth About Horses, Friends & My Life As A Coward
The Truth About Horses, Friends & My Life As A Coward

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny read especially if you own a naughty pony, 29 Mar 2014
Nice story about friendship and horses very well suited to the horse mad child but also rather amusing as a horsey adult!

The Rough Guide to Japan
The Rough Guide to Japan
by Simon Richmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Handy Tips, 13 Mar 2014
Clear and consice, covers all basis and has really good tips for options if you are short on time. Would definitely recommend it but then again I have found over the years that I prefer the rough guides to other travel guides as they are generally full of good tips. I guess they are aimed at all travelers but particularly backpackers which make them more practical than some other travel guides.

The Hit (Will Robie Book 2)
The Hit (Will Robie Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome as always, 18 Nov 2013
Another twisting turning nail biting masterpiece. Found these harder to get into than King and Maxwell but once you do they almost deliver more levels.

Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez
Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 12 Nov 2013
Thus album is absolutely awesome, I really don't ubderstand why it never became a hit originally, a must buy for definite.

The Sixth Man (King and Maxwell Book 5)
The Sixth Man (King and Maxwell Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars All the usual Baldacci twists and turns, 22 Oct 2013
Yet another gripping Baldacci masterpiece, some of the reviews for this weren't great but I just couldn't put it down as usual!

Page: 1 | 2