Profile for Marlotte > Reviews

Content by Marlotte

Marlotte

Page: 1 | 2
Mammoth XT 5 in 1 USB to SD TF Micro Card Reader Camera Connection Kit Adapter for Apple iPad 4 / iPad Mini

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Value for money, 16 Jan. 2014
Although not the best quality it is ok and does the job. The price is a little dear for this product and I have now seen similar items in bargain shops.

My Spanish Coach Level 1 - Learn To Speak Spanish (Nintendo DS)
My Spanish Coach Level 1 - Learn To Speak Spanish (Nintendo DS)
Offered by sellatronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Learning, 16 Jan. 2014
Was sceptical at first as was fairly cheap ( it was about £5 when I bought it ). Was pleasantly surprised with the size of the lessons and content. an easy way to learn the basics. Have bought the follow up.

SAMSUNG S5620 MONTE BLACK SOFT LEATHER FLIP CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES

4.0 out of 5 stars decent, 16 Jan. 2014
much of a muchness, fits ok ,protects the phone, nothing special but not bad either. the price was ok. pleased

EMARTBUY SAMSUNG S5230 TOCCO LITE LUXURY PU LEATHER FLIP CASE/COVER/POUCH BLACK / TAN + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by emartbuyuk

2.0 out of 5 stars flimsy retainers, 16 Jan. 2014
This is the second 1 I have bought and it has broken. I gave it a second chance as I thought maybe I had been rough with the first one. If you ever need to remove the phone....forget it. The retaining lugs will snap.

Sovereign: 3 (The Shardlake Series)
Sovereign: 3 (The Shardlake Series)
by C. J. Sansom

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 16 Jan. 2014
Great read. With the Author you know what you are getting. read most of the books now and would deffo recommend.

Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 Retina Screen Protector - 6 Pack by Zeba®
Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 Retina Screen Protector - 6 Pack by Zeba®
Offered by Qflying

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 16 Jan. 2014
Decent quality and fit the screen well .have had 1 in place for months now so pack of six should last ages

Supergets® Apple Ipod Touch 4G 4TH 5 5TH Generation Black PU Leather Flip Case, Touch Screen Stylus And LCD Screen Protector
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars ok for the money, 16 Jan. 2014
Item is decent quality. I have to remove the ipod when I want to use it in a docking station which is a faff. Would not buy if I had known.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading, 11 Jan. 2014
the Add to me was misleading. I thought ( maybe I am stupid ) that I was getting one of each puzzle from 2x2 to 4x4. I was
dissapointed when it arrived as I only got one and with postage( total £17.00 ) I could have got cheaper elsewhere.
cannot comment on quality as I returned it in sealed box.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 Jan. 2014
This item is rubbish quality, arrived scrambled,and also the white face is next
To the yellow face. In fact all faces in wrong order. Probably worth 50p if that. It is being returned.

LORD JAMES HARRINGTON AND THE WINTER MYSTERY (Lord James Harrington Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery, 11 Dec. 2013
There are two books I have been uanable to put down this year. This one and the history of glue.

Page: 1 | 2