Profile for Lizzie P > Reviews

Lizzie P

Morphy Richards 43568 Brita Filter Jug Kettle, Red
Morphy Richards 43568 Brita Filter Jug Kettle, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars A FAB RED KETTLE THAT FILTERS WATER TOO, 15 May 2013
I purchased the kettle after a lot of research and using my gas hob kettle for a while and finding it took forever to boil. I wanted a red kettle to fit in with the rest of my red kitchen equipment which I have gradually acquired. The kettle feels well made, it boils quickly, pours well and best of all delivers filtered water for your tea and coffee which is ideal in a hard water area. Whilst it is a pillarbox red and not a ferrari red I am very pleased with my purchase.

SPIbelt - Small Personal Item Belt - Great for Runners!
SPIbelt - Small Personal Item Belt - Great for Runners!
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT EVERY RUNNER SHOULD HAVE TO KEEP HANDS FREE, 15 May 2013
I love my new running belt. It is a bit pricey for what it is, but it certainly does the job. I went for the polka dots because I like to have bright colours when I'm running and it is really jolly. It holds my keys, a little purse with change and my iphone and keeps them all in place when I run. It is remarkably light and you don't even know it is there when you are running. My running is transformed.

The Miracle: One Musician's Amazing Struggle for Survival
The Miracle: One Musician's Amazing Struggle for Survival
by Shelly Poole

4.0 out of 5 stars The Miracle- a story of survival from subarachnoid brain haemorrage, 24 Aug. 2012
This is the story of a musician's fight for survival and life after being struck by a subarachnoid jarmorrage, and the dangerous after effects of vaso-spasms, causing his life to hang in the balance on many occasions. This is well written in a good sized font, for those of us who are visually impaired. A readable tale of recovery not just of the patient, but for those around him. For those who have experienced the nightmare of a subarachnoid haemorrage, as I have, on the same day as the musician, just three years later, it is a useful account and story of some of the hurdles to be faced, but will also interest those who have not experienced such horrors because of the human tale of beating adversity, and the because of the information about the writer's links with the music industry. Moving and amusing at times, but a story of real life and of facing death.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 10:25 PM GMT