Profile for Arky > Reviews

Delia Smith's Complete Cookery Course
Delia Smith's Complete Cookery Course
by Delia Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Student's Wish List., 20 May 2014
This book was bought for a student who wanted to cook for himself and had seen this book at his Granny's, so he knew if she used it , it had to be good. Only time will tell. ordering and delivery was of the usual efficiency from Amazon.

Kenwood Food Processor FPP225 - Silver
Kenwood Food Processor FPP225 - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Processing., 18 April 2014
An excellent, well designed, piece of equipment that meets all my requirements. It just feels so good, easy to use and robust.

Honeywell Programmable Room Thermostat 24 hour CM921
Honeywell Programmable Room Thermostat 24 hour CM921
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy Saving., 21 Oct. 2013
I have been concerned about the continual rising cost of heating my home and was seeking a way of reducing the costs. I decided to purchase the radio controlled room thermostat to assist me achieve my objective.
When I fitted it, quite easily, three weeks ago I have been really pleased with the perfomance and feel that I am now in control of my energy use.
I am convinced I will save money but at this stage I am not prepared to predict how much. I will monitor my consumption over a full year including the winter and will then know just how well it has helped.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 10:57 AM GMT

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning, 20 Dec. 2012
This is en excellent piece of kit for tile floors and wooden floors, we have both. The steam cleaner is very easy to use. Thoroughly recommend it.

Paul Frank School Shoulder Flight Bag Baby Pink
Paul Frank School Shoulder Flight Bag Baby Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars paul Frank School Shoulder Bag,, 18 Sept. 2012
Paul Frank School Shoulder flight bag.
This product was deliverd on time. It never ceases to amaze me how the shipping and delivery can be achieved so quickly every time. The quality of the product was of a very high quality, was much better than expected and should last a long time.

Gardena Twin-Tap Connector
Gardena Twin-Tap Connector
Offered by Two Wests & Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardena twin tap connector, 13 July 2012
This is an absolutely essential piece of equipment if using a timed water control in your garden. It allows you to perform other watering duties without disturbing the timed water control.

David McKay Brown: Scotland's Gun and Rifle Manufacturer
David McKay Brown: Scotland's Gun and Rifle Manufacturer
by Donald Dallas

5.0 out of 5 stars Mckay Brown, Gunmaker, 15 Dec. 2011
I found this book to be a fascinating insight into the gun manufacturing business. These guns are manufactured to a very high standard of engineering as well as being things of beauty.

Hozelock Multi Spray Pro Gun
Hozelock Multi Spray Pro Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Hozelock Multi spray Pro Gun, 17 Jun. 2011
I was looking for a robust well made spray gun for use in the garden. The hozelock spray gun has proved to be an excellent tool. I am very satisfied with the quality and performance of this product.