Profile for Kas77 > Reviews

Content by Kas77

Kas77

The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus (Illustrated)
The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus (Illustrated)
Price: 3.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, 22 Sep 2013
Christopher Columbus' life, as much as can be known is here. It is as thorough and descriptive as all Washington irving's work.

The Power
The Power
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: 10.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Once I got the correct product I loved it, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
I ordered this book in Turkish by mistake which is no use to me whatsoever but it was quite easy to do so be warned! However, once I got the book in English I loved it. I have already read the secret and this book gives you even more to think about (in a good way!))

Personalised Pair of Cut Crystal Whisky Tumblers - Whiskey Glasses
Personalised Pair of Cut Crystal Whisky Tumblers - Whiskey Glasses
Offered by Lapal Dimension
Price: 28.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Product great but deivery time slow, 22 Sep 2013
I gave this product three stars because the product was fine. It was a gift and the person I gave it to was thrilled with it. Unfortunately it didn't arrive on time. It arrived 10 days after the estimated delivery date and upon writing to the seller I received no response.
I would recommend this product to other users but to order well in advance, especially if abroad.

River Cottage Baby and Toddler Cookbook
River Cottage Baby and Toddler Cookbook
by Nikki Duffy
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and easy, 10 Aug 2011
After using the Annabel Karmel book for my baby twins I found the recipes way too time consuming and there was nothing to eat for the whole family i tried this. The recipes are all seasonal so I can look forward to trying new ones. They're all easy to make so I can spend more time with my children and the meals introduce new things gradually to the little ones so you don't get stuck in a rut. I'm having my third child shortly and plan to wean him using the guidelines and recipes in this book. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who doesn't like spending hours away from their children cooking.