Profile for popcorn > Reviews

Content by popcorn

popcorn (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Apple iPhone 4S /4 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip Red)
Offered by GB Online Sales

1.0 out of 5 stars No, 8 May 2014
Very cheap but I have had others that are cheap and good. This one is very lightly made and the glue unstick s at the joins. Very disappointing and fit for the bin. Postage and delivery time was good though and the stylus is good, only the case itself naff, but for 3.50 perhaps it's ok?

Kids weatherguard jacket and trouser red age 9-10
Kids weatherguard jacket and trouser red age 9-10
Offered by Waterproofs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2014
Bought this for my daughters residential school trip, excellent price better thank sports direct and very nice quality. Quick free delivery excellent buy very pleased and would recomend

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (1.2m)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Mar 2014
I brought this so as I could use my iPod nano on the Sony dock made for iPod touch. Just plug into the aux outlet and the nano plays through the docking stations made only for iPod touch. I can also plug it into the aux outlet on my Roberts radio to use this speaker. Excellent lead at a good price.

Psychopath Free: Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships With Narcissists, Sociopaths, & Other Toxic People

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 22 Feb 2014
This book is a godsend for anyone being abused by a narcasist, phycopath or sociopath. It explains what there devious tricks and ploys mean and there bizarre evil thinking patterns. Understanding helps you to break away. The book is a must and truly invaluable for recovery. Well recomended

The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us
The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly excellent, 22 Feb 2014
If you are struggling with a toxic relationship that you always felt was meant to be, then buy this book. The explanation for attraction is explained here. Once you understand the toxic pulls you can learn to stear away from these vampire characters who cause nothing but trouble. I felt I was destined to be with mine for 12 years and after reading this I realise I have been taken advantage of, emotionally abused and used. This book explains all the tricks of these devious people to help you deal with them. Truly invaluable and will never forget it. Well recomended.

Tracy Anderson Method [DVD]
Tracy Anderson Method [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tracy Anderson Method [DVD] (DVD)
I have been exercising for 20 years mainly toning type videos, but over the years had slipped to around 3 or 4hrs a week and become quite flabby. I decided to try this video as all the reviews said its amazing. They are not wrong i have been doing this video for 3weeks every day and its true I am seeing outstanding results. It will take a few months to be perfect as tracey promises but I can see the lines coming she talks about. The video is easy to follow and it goes so quick. Some people complain about the lack of instruction but if you keep at it you soon pick it up, and then you don't want a lot of demo between moves as it wastes time, when you know,what yr doing and are doing it regular you want to get in and out. This video is brilliant and will give the results it promises as long as you do it often enough as tracey suggests 6times a week. I am also combining it with 40mins cardio, I did try Tracey's dance videos but I have never been that good at dance aerobics as I get lost with steps and can't get a rhythm going, so I do the step aerobics sessions as they are much easier to follow with the confines of a step instead of leaping around the room. I highly recommend the Cher a new attitude step workout, so simple to follow for your fat burning and tried and tested this video works too.

Cher - Fitness: A New Attitude [Import]
Cher - Fitness: A New Attitude [Import]
Dvd ~ Cher
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent THIS VIDEO WORKS, 5 Dec 2013
I first brought this video 19yrs ago, at the time had never done any excercise, I cracked through this video around 6times a week and got super fit and toned, took around 6months but it works. Have been exercising ever since but mainly with toning type videos and had slipped over the years to around 3hrs a week and became quite flabby. Have now ordered this video on DVD as used to own on VHS. It is like coming home, so easy to follow but has great results for fat burning and toning. I am now using the step section of this video for cardio and the tracey Anderson mat workout for toning, (I find the dance aerobics steps on other videos to tricky and while I'm bumbling around I loose the momentum, this step workout is perfect as its so easy to follow and gets you very fit. This video is tried and tested believe me you can go from nothing to super fit as long as you put the hours in 5 to 6 times a week.

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping read, 3 Oct 2012
I chose this book having no idea what it was about but kept hearing the name and seeing others reading it so thought I'd have a look. I thoroughly enjoyed it, very unexpected story line but very interesting and im looking forward to passing time with the other two. The majority of people seem to love this book and I agree. I think the people with scathing negative reviews are the ones who need to chill out and carry on with their own lives and decisions and simply pick another book. Just because the saucy boy/girl story does not suit everyone it doesn't mean its not a damn good read and excellent idea by the writer. This is not my usual type of read, but I stumbled across it through popular demand and am very pleased I did, its been a very enjoyable change of subject.

Diana's Nightmare - The Family
Diana's Nightmare - The Family

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth reading, 31 Jan 2012
I have read many books on Diana and was searching for another that I could send to my kindle. This was a good choice, a gripping read that not only covers Diana and Charles but also many other members of the royal family in some detail, this revealed many interesting facts I did not know about other members of the royal family and ones I had not before been interested in but found thourougly gripping in this book. It has many facts of interest not mentioned in other Diana books and kept me interested from cover to cover. A recomended read by someone who has read now around 15 Diana books.

Dussel Blue Cover For Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Newest 2012 Kindle : Neoprene Slip Case / Sleeve For All 6" Non-Keyboard Kindle Models
Offered by Düssel

5.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN, 19 Jan 2012
I read the reviews and was unsure if I would be dissapointed? The product seemed cheap but most people said they had brought the £50 kindle cover first and then this, and the cheaper had been just as good. I decided to try this cheap one first before splashing out between 20-50 pound. This is quality, only £7, very supportive and protective, a tight fit so you know the kindle is secure. The outer material is thick and good quality and inside is very thick fur lining. Its amazing how they can sell it so cheap. It certainly does the job and look the part as well. Well recomended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3