Profile for Sally Holmwood > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Casio F-91WC-4AEF Digital Watch with Pink Resin Strap
Casio F-91WC-4AEF Digital Watch with Pink Resin Strap
Offered by Watches2U

5.0 out of 5 stars I was after a simple waterproof watch to wear when ..., 17 Dec 2014
I was after a simple waterproof watch to wear when I go swimming, so that I know the time without having to squint at the wall clock in the pool. At under £10 (when I bought it) this watch does the trick at an incredibly reasonable price. It takes me back to my childhood too, when I had a very similar watch in red by the same manufacturers!

Trouble Frozen Frustration Board Game
Trouble Frozen Frustration Board Game
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars ... her face when she opens it - it looks fantastic and lots of fun, 17 Dec 2014
I've bought this for a friend for her birthday and can't wait to see her face when she opens it - it looks fantastic and lots of fun!

Beautiful Butterfly and flowers Photograph frame in Pink holds 5" x 7" picture
Beautiful Butterfly and flowers Photograph frame in Pink holds 5" x 7" picture
Offered by Just Jackies Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars These frames have a stunningly beautiful design - equally as pretty in purple or pink ..., 17 Dec 2014
I saw one of these in a local shop but they only had one left and I desperately wanted a pair of them, so ultimately I turned to Amazon. These frames have a stunningly beautiful design - equally as pretty in purple or pink - and so delicate and sophisticated. Gorgeous!

Epson Original T0711H High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Epson Original T0711H High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov 2014
Great value!

One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human
One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human
by Celia Haddon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov 2014
What can I say - a great little book!

Cooksmart Cats Premium Apron
Cooksmart Cats Premium Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars I myself love the quality and the design of the apron, 20 Nov 2014
This I bought as a present for my sister last Christmas and she loves it. I myself love the quality and the design of the apron, and think that it's a great little addition to any kitchen!

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the recipes out in this book - quick and easy!, 20 Nov 2014
I'm really enjoying trying the recipes out in this book - quick and easy!

Cooksmart Cats Premium Double Oven Glove
Cooksmart Cats Premium Double Oven Glove
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for a family member - these oven gloves are good quality and have a lovely design, 20 Nov 2014
Bought as a present for a family member - these oven gloves are good quality and have a lovely design. My sister really liked them!

Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" With A Beautiful Organza Gift Bag
Offered by Himanjie®

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this for a present for someone - it's beautiful, I love it and they love it too, 20 Nov 2014
I bought this for a present for someone - it's beautiful, I love it and they love it too.

PACK OF 3 CAN LIDS (3" DIA)
PACK OF 3 CAN LIDS (3" DIA)
Offered by Compura

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit the cans very snugly and are great. I used to find them in my local ..., 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: PACK OF 3 CAN LIDS (3" DIA)
These fit the cans very snugly and are great. I used to find them in my local supermarket but they stopped selling them a while back, so it's great to find them here! I have used several for a very long time and they work really well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8