Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
GadgetinBox™ - Blue External USB PowerBank 2800mAh Fast Portable Power Supply For Power Charging Devices & Accessories For Apple iPhone 4 4s 5 5c 5S 6 6 Plus / iPad 2 3 4 Air Air 2 Mini 1 2 & 3 / Samsung S4 S5 S6 Minis Also Fit All Mobile Phones / iPods For Various Brands : Samsung / Apple / Sony / Nokia / Blackberry / Huawei / HTC / LG / Motorolla / Tomtom & Etc
Offered by RN online

Ladies Skechers on the go Sutra Red Leisure Trainers Size 5
Ladies Skechers on the go Sutra Red Leisure Trainers Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable trainers ever!!, 3 April 2014
I ordered these trainers in the 'Go Sutra Red' which is bright, vibrant and totally on trend for the summer. I would recommend buying your normal size as the fit is perfect for those with narrow to medium width feet. I don't normally wear trainer type shoes as I find them heavy and clumpy but these are so light and comfortable it's like walking on a cloud! The perfect trainer for those long holiday walks.

Puppia Soft Harness, S, Red
Puppia Soft Harness, S, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but..., 26 Mar. 2014
This is a lovely soft harness and the colour a nice shade of red. I recently bought a medium sized Puppia harness for my dog (a small Jack cross) based on her measurements although when it arrived it was slightly too big and kept slipping to the side which is why I purchased the same harness in a size small. This one would have fitted perfectly around the girth and neck but it was far too short in length. Such a shame as I love these harnesses but obviously my dogs body shape does not!

Would still recommend though.

Rieker Y0363-01, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Rieker Y0363-01, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by Bells Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 28 Oct. 2013
I wore these boots for the first time on a five hour shopping trip and they were so comfortable. No blisters and no sore feet. They provide excellent support and are lovely and warm with a good grip on the sole, perfect for the coming winter months.

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter

3.0 out of 5 stars A little confusing, 28 Oct. 2013
I did struggle with this book mainly because the narrative is written from several different perspectives and so requires a great deal of concentration. I felt that Jack's character was too far fetched and unbelievable and I didn't really warm to the other characters either. There just didn't seem to be any consistency in their behaviour which in consequence made the plot hard to follow.

The actual concept of the novel was good but it was too drawn out with pages of descriptive prose that weren't that relevant to the plot. I did find myself skipping over a lot of pages because of this and think It would have been much better to slip some of the details and back story in with dialogue instead.

I enjoy a book that grips me from the first paragraph and takes me on a journey, unfortunately this one didn't.

Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel (Rock Your Writing Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful little book, 28 Oct. 2013
This book is a great starting point if you're struggling with generating plot ideas. It's easy to read and gives you an understanding of how to develop your story into a proper novel. I found the exercises extremely helpful and I know I will be extracting useful information from this book for many years to come.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep For New Apple iPad 4th Generation, iPad 3 & iPad 2 - Purple
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 18 Sept. 2013
The cover is a perfect fit for my iPad 2 with all the cut outs in the correct place and offers good protection. It's very well made and great value for money. I would definitely recommend this product.

Eloise
Eloise

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Eloise (Kindle Edition)
After all the hype over this book I was really looking forward to its release but unfortunately it didn't live up to my expectations. I found the plot to be a little predictable and had guessed the ending half way into the book. I didn't really connect with the characters and found them to be one dimensional and weak. Disappointing.

The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)
The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous Ben Hope mission, 6 Sept. 2013
Full of twists and turns this book was yet again another excellent read by the talented Scott Mariani. Highly recommended.

This September Sun
This September Sun

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 6 Sept. 2013
Thank goodness for Amazon recommendations or I would never have got to read this wonderful book. From the very first chapter I was caught up in the lives of the characters living through the turmoil of Zimbabwe's recent history.

Poignant, hugely enjoyable and highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2