Profile for Manstan DVD > Reviews

Canon CLI 526M - Ink tank - 1 x magenta
Offered by InkData
Price: 7.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 10 Oct 2013
I use a lot of Magenta ink printing publicity leaflets for my wedding dvd business. While they are not cheap they are cheaper than I can get them locally! I have two printers and in the Canon one I only use Canon original inks as it is used for customer items.

Brabantia Cotton Ironing Board Cover with 2mm Foamback, Size B, 124 x 38cm - Metallized Silver
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Ironer!, 10 Oct 2013
My wife bought a replacement cover for her Brabantia ironing board! It was the wrong size!!!!!! This one is the correct size and better quality although it is not cheap!!

12" Plastic Tool Box with Handle, Tray & Compartment Storage
12" Plastic Tool Box with Handle, Tray & Compartment Storage
Offered by Ninjas Castle
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 10 Oct 2013
I bought this to replace a similar tool box which was falling apart. It was just a little smaller inside than I had thought but I am very happy with the box.

Verbatim 43634 DVD-R 8x Archival Print' 25 pack
Verbatim 43634 DVD-R 8x Archival Print' 25 pack
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited
Price: 32.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Oct 2013
In the past I had trouble with DVDs failing. When I started my wedding dvd business 5 years ago I started using these. I have never had a complaint about a disc failing since I used these. They also burn without any failures.

V7 Professional frontloader laptop bag, case for laptops up to 17" Black/ grey accents
Price: 11.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Cost effecitive solution, 10 Oct 2013
Good bag at a good price. I bought this for my wife's HP laptop. It gets gentle use as the laptop is only occasionally outside our home. Room for laptop, charger and other bits and pieces. Recommended.

T0807 Hornsea Value Pack of Compatible Ink Cartridges for Use in Epson Printers, 2 Full Sets + 2 Extra Black, 14PK. T801-T806..... 14 Ink Cartridges for Use with Epson Printers P50, P60, R265, R285, R360, RX560, RX585, RX685, P50 PX650 PX700W PX710W PX800FW PX810FW New Latest Chip High Capacity Ink Cartridges
Offered by HORNSEA-INKJET-SUPPLIES
Price: 9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cost effective inks, 10 Oct 2013
I use these in my Epson printer. They are better than other compatibles that I have used. Occasionally I get a message saying a cartridge is finished when in fact it is not. Usually taking it out and putting it back in fixes the problem. They are so much cheaper than originals that I can live with the odd problem!

Power Centre Battery for Sony NP-F970 - 1 Year Warranty - NP-F970/B
Power Centre Battery for Sony NP-F970 - 1 Year Warranty - NP-F970/B

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Sony originals, 10 Oct 2013
I use these in my Wedding DVD business. They cost a fraction of the original Sony battery cost. I have never had a problem yet and some are now 5 years old.

Kosnic R80 E27 15 Watt 2700 K Energy Saving Light Bulb, 8000 hr
Kosnic R80 E27 15 Watt 2700 K Energy Saving Light Bulb, 8000 hr
Offered by My Green Lighting
Price: 9.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 10 Oct 2013
Low energy bulbs! What a pain!!!! I found these as replacements that would actually fit in existing light fittings in our lounge. Many were too long and much more expensive. These were not cheap compared to the original bulbs but they did fit!

Epson Perfection V370 Photo 4800 dpi scanner with ReadyScan LED technology - slides, film and negatives
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Oct 2013
I am very impressed with this scanner. It has been used for old slides. negatives and photos.. The quality of the slides and negatives, some of which are 50 years old, is impressive.

Hubris: How HBOS Wrecked the Best Bank in Britain
Hubris: How HBOS Wrecked the Best Bank in Britain
by Ray Perman
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 9 Oct 2013
As son of an "old school" banker I had to read this! I'm afraid that my understanding of the banking world is not very good but what I read certainly is worrying! I hope that the banking world is taking notice of past mistakes!!!

Page: 1 | 2