Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Universal DISHWASHER Cutlery BASKET Fits HOTPOINT BOSCH SIEMANS
Universal DISHWASHER Cutlery BASKET Fits HOTPOINT BOSCH SIEMANS
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Sep 2014
Didn't quite fit as I should have liked but works well enough.

micros2u Gopro Chest Harness Mount for all Gopro Models. Includes Free Quick Release Adapter and 2 Extension Pivot Arm.
Offered by Micros2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sep 2014
Straight out of the packet, it worked exactly as it said it would.

Flashman and the Tiger: And Other Extracts from the Flashman Papers (The Flashman Papers, Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite writer, 14 April 2014
I have been a fan of George MacDonald Fraser since the publication of the original book. I bought the E-Book to check a fact. I read it some years ago. Loved it then and again now.

How We Invented Freedom & Why It Matters
How We Invented Freedom & Why It Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!, 7 Jan 2014
I have lived for 30 years in London and another 30 in Sydney. I have always believed the USA to be the best thing that happened to the world in the modern era. Instinctively, I have always felt part of the Anglosphere. I distrust being drawn ever closer to the statist and undemocratic European Project. I am not in any way anti-European. I just don't want to integrated into the EU. Daniel Hannan;s wonderful book provides the intellectual framework for my beliefs and instincts. I found it moving in it's account of the sacrifices people made for freedom and inspiring in the way it defines the value of freedom. It shows clearly why freedom is worth fighting for. I plan to give copies to some of my friends.

Inventing Freedom: How the English-Speaking Peoples Made the Modern World
Inventing Freedom: How the English-Speaking Peoples Made the Modern World
by Daniel Hannan

5.0 out of 5 stars This book may have changed my life, 27 Dec 2013
I have lived half my life in Australia and half in London. I love both these countries and also the USA where, to my misfortune, I have been only rarely. The preamble to the Declaration of Independence is the closest thing I have to a creed. So, you will gather that I was predisposed to this book. The difference that it has made to me is that now I absolutely KNOW that the Anglosphere is worth fighting for. In the broad of things, I am utterly unimportant. But I am going to do what I can to keep alive the values that people, much greater than I, have died for. And I'm going to find a way to meet Daniel Hannan, so I can shake his hand.
(Note my copy is an E-Book download from Amazon)

This Is Anita
This Is Anita

5.0 out of 5 stars Something from my past, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: This Is Anita (MP3 Download)
I owned this album on vinyl somewhere around 1966. It was a treasured possession and one of the beginnings of my life long love of jazz. i have other records by her but this will always be my favourite.

The Steampunk Tarot
The Steampunk Tarot
by Barbara Moore
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Steampunk Tarot (Cards)
I bought this more for the steampunk than the tarot. I shuffle it looking for inspiration in my writing. Nevertheless, I know a little of the tarot from way back and I'd say that both the cards and the book that explains them are excellent for readings, for those that like that sort of thing. I like the cards so much that I wish they were a bit larger and more substantial. They are however a good size for handing.