ARRAY(0xb69cd2b8)

Flowerpot

ESPRIT EDC N42500 Women's Top Black Medium
ESPRIT EDC N42500 Women's Top Black Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice basic jumper, 29 Dec 2011
I bought this to throw on with a pair of jeans and it's great - comfortable and has a nice feel. It's also washed well. I'm a small-medium and I bought the medium hoping for a bit of space (like in the photo), but it's quite a snug fit on me.

Fever Pitch [DVD] (1997)
Fever Pitch [DVD] (1997)
Dvd ~ Colin Firth
Price: 3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars INCORRECT PRODUCT DETAILS, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Fever Pitch [DVD] (1997) (DVD)
I can't comment on the film yet as I haven't seen it. Why not? Well, I usually watch a film in the evenings with my Spanish husband. If it's an English language film we watch it in the original language with the subtitles in Spanish. We bought this because under product details it says the film has Spanish subtitles. WRONG! It only has English subtitles for the hard of hearing.

France 2011 Atlas (Michelin Tourist & Motoring Atlases) (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlases)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tops for detail, but paper quality lower than my last one, 29 Aug 2011
I've been using Michelin atlases for touring for 25 years. I like that they highlight scenic routes, include landmarks of interest and give stars to the places worth a visit. My only gripe with this one is that the pages are a lot more fragile and more easy to tear and crease than my rather out-of-date version from the late 90s.

Gelert Single Airbed - Black
Gelert Single Airbed - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, 29 Aug 2011
My husband and I bought two for our 13-night camping holiday as we like different degrees of firmness. They were very comfortable and didn't need any reinflating during our holiday. They seem quite tough and durable and come with a small self-adhesive puncture patch should it be needed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2011 9:41 PM BST

Marmot Women's Plush Fleece Jacket - Turtle Dove, Medium
Marmot Women's Plush Fleece Jacket - Turtle Dove, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Marmot, but definitely not the last, 1 May 2011
I wanted something to keep me warm when walkng in the Pyrenees in the spring and this certainly did it's job - the icy winds at 2,000 metres failed to penetrate. The sizes are slightly on the small side - I'm a size 10-12 and the medium fitted snugly, although it's so warm you don't need to wear much underneath. It's a little bulkier than what I usually stuff into a rucksack, but I'm 100% happy and will definitely consider buying Marmot again.